Powered by Automated Insights Cry Me a Rivers Beats Ricky's Rad Team, Claims Fifth Place
- Cry Me a Rivers
- Ricky's Rad Team
Cry Me a Rivers put up the highest point total this week and got past Ricky's Rad Team 135.80 - 108.28. Each team met their expectations but Cry Me a Rivers scored 44.1% more than a projected 94.25 points to get the win. Ricky's Rad Team was led by Reggie Bush with 23.30 points and Kenbrell Thompkins who scored 18.70. Cry Me a Rivers (2-2, 390.82 points) climbs into fifth place and Ricky's Rad Team (2-2, 435.68 points) stays in third place.
Smooth Moves by Cry Me a Rivers
- Arian Foster had 23.10 points, the fourth-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season.
- With 22.60 points, Torrey Smith had the highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Put WR Hakeem Nicks on the bench, where he scored 3.30 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Benched the Chicago Bears Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 6.00 points.
- With 19.00 points, the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which Cry Me a Rivers picked up this week, beat their 11.98-point projection by 58.6%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ricky's Rad Team
- Should have started Tony Romo, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 19.26 against a projected 19.32.
- Ricky's Rad Team got beat 19.00 - 8.00 by Cry Me a Rivers at the DEF position.
- Cry Me a Rivers won the K position battle, beating Ricky's Rad Team 13.00 - 3.00.
- Alfred Morris had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 7.10 points and recorded only 47.8% of his 14.87-point projection.
- With 3.00 points, Dan Bailey had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 35.0% of his 8.58 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Cry Me a Rivers would be 1-3 if they played Ricky's Rad Team every week.
- Cry Me a Rivers would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ricky's Rad Team, Cry Me a Rivers would be 1-2.
- If Cry Me a Rivers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-21.
- In addition to Cry Me a Rivers, Ricky's Rad Team would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cry Me a Rivers would have lost to Ricky's Rad Team 94.70 - 63.96.
- If they played the same schedule as Cry Me a Rivers, Ricky's Rad Team would be 1-2.
- If they played every team every week, Ricky's Rad Team would be 24-12.
- The 135.80 points scored by Cry Me a Rivers was the highest in the league this week and the third-highest in the league this season.
- Ricky's Rad Team had the highest losing score in the league this season with 108.28 points.
- The 27.52-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Cry Me a Rivers and 10th-largest in the league this season.
- The 38.20 points by the RBs on Cry Me a Rivers was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The 45.10 points by the WRs on Ricky's Rad Team was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Ricky's Rad Team had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- In the loss, Reggie Bush scored 23.30 points, the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The win saw Cry Me a Rivers top their projected points, giving them a 2-0 record when beating their projection. Ricky's Rad Team also overachieved and falls to 1-2 when doing so.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cry Me a Rivers
- Ricky's Rad Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.