Powered by Automated Insights The Infamous Stomps Out Raining Blood, Notches Seventh in a Row
- The Infamous
- Raining Blood
The Infamous got 23.18 points from Drew Brees and 21.00 from DeSean Jackson to thrash Raining Blood 93.58 - 47.76. The Infamous has developed a reputation as unbeatable after winning their last seven. Raining Blood suffered a dramatic drop in scoring from last week's 106.16 - 104.64 win against Italions stalions. Raining Blood (4-5, 948.72 points) drops to fifth place while The Infamous (8-1, 1,084.16 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by The Infamous
- DeSean Jackson had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 21.00 points.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, The Infamous was still able to win.
- The Infamous won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Raining Blood
- Alex Smith, who Raining Blood picked up this week, scored below his 19.80-point projection with 5.66 points.
- Acquired and started Dallas Clark, who then finished last on the team in scoring with 1.40 points.
- Lost the matchup even though The Infamous had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Ray Rice scored 3.80 points against a projected 12.82 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- At the QB position, Raining Blood got outscored 23.18 - 5.66 by The Infamous.
- If The Infamous played Raining Blood every week, they would be 7-2 this season.
- The Infamous would have beaten only two other teams besides Raining Blood this week.
- The Infamous would have defeated Raining Blood 133.08 - 106.16 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Raining Blood, The Infamous would be 6-2.
- If The Infamous had played every team in the league each week, they would be 62-19.
- Raining Blood would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Infamous, Raining Blood would be 6-2.
- Raining Blood would be 44-37 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for The Infamous were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Raining Blood.
- With 47.76 points, Raining Blood scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- Raining Blood scored 47.76 points against a projected 82.31 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- The Infamous has won seven straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- The Infamous was able to win with little help from Jamaal Charles, who had a season-low 9.60 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- The Infamous got a combined 19.40 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The 14.00 total points by the WRs on Raining Blood was their lowest WR output this season.
- The Infamous remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 6-0.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Infamous
- Raining Blood
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.