Powered by Automated Insights Crazy Texan Picks Up Win Against kemet kings, Tacks On Third Consecutive Win
- Crazy Texan
- kemet kings
Crazy Texan accumulated the second-highest score this week on the way to their third win in as many matchups when they beat kemet kings 114.72 - 86.87. The streak is the result of some high scoring by Crazy Texan, who owns the second-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 106.26 points per matchup. kemet kings falls to 10th place with a 4-5 record. Crazy Texan is in first place having also recently run over One Hour Martinizing (92.80 - 76.15) and DSU will fail again (93.11 - 36.64).
Smooth Moves by Crazy Texan
- Zac Stacy had 25.90 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The 27.00 points scored by Chris Johnson ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week and third for any player on Crazy Texan this season.
- Sat Steven Jackson, who scored 5.30 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Crazy Texan topped their projected points.
- The 9.30 points scored by Jared Cook outpaced his 4.01-point scoring projection by 131.9%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by kemet kings
- David Nelson, who kemet kings picked up this week, scored below his 6.17-point projection with 1.45 points.
- The RBs on kemet kings let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Crazy Texan 52.90 - 15.75.
- Jeremy Kerley was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below his projection for the second time this season with 0.55 points against a projected 6.04.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Crazy Texan and were outscored 21.38 - 8.40.
- Of the 9 starters on kemet kings, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- Crazy Texan would be 8-1 if they played kemet kings every week.
- Crazy Texan would have beaten 11 other teams besides kemet kings this week.
- Crazy Texan would have defeated kemet kings 93.11 - 66.29 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as kemet kings, Crazy Texan would be 7-1.
- If Crazy Texan had played every team in the league each week, they would be 92-25.
- Besides Crazy Texan, kemet kings would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Crazy Texan, kemet kings would be 2-6.
- If they played every team every week, kemet kings would be 45-72.
- Five of the seven wins for Crazy Texan this season have come despite their opponent scoring higher than their season average.
- Although kemet kings lost, they did put up the ninth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- With a combined 52.90 points from the RB position, Crazy Texan got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- The 27.85-point win by Crazy Texan beat the 24.42-point spread.
- kemet kings got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 8.40 points this week.
- Crazy Texan has now won three straight games.
- Crazy Texan won even though kemet kings performed better against their scoring projection. kemet kings beat their 70.67 projected points by 22.9%, while Crazy Texan outscored their 95.09-point projection by 20.6%.
- Crazy Texan got 75.1% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Crazy Texan
- kemet kings
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.