Powered by Automated Insights Tecmo Bowlers Buries DSU will fail again for Third in a Row
- Tecmo Bowlers
- DSU will fail again
Tecmo Bowlers picked up their third win in as many matchups when they crushed DSU will fail again 109.49 - 60.31. They got a boost from Tom Brady, who got the third-highest score this week. The streak, which has been a shot in the arm for Tecmo Bowlers, has allowed them to move up from seventh place in Week 7 to third place now. They also have the third-highest scoring output in the league at 91.42 points per matchup. Adding insult to injury, DSU will fail again got zero points from Maurice Jones-Drew. DSU will fail again goes to 3-6 and stays in 11th place. Tecmo Bowlers has now blown through Blood Visions (83.26 - 81.84) and LEAKAGE'S REVENGE (88.73 - 83.95).
Smooth Moves by Tecmo Bowlers
- Tom Brady had 37.59 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the seventh-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Benched RB Willis McGahee, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with -1.45.
- Traded for C.J. Spiller, who scored 10.75 points, beating his 3.12-point projection by 244.6%.
- The 19.65 points scored by Rob Gronkowski was the second-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- The 13.00 points by Stephen Gostkowski topped a projected 8.36, extending his overachievement streak to four weeks.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by DSU will fail again
- Did not start Philip Rivers, who led the team in scoring with 15.52 points.
- DSU will fail again needed more points from the QB position, where Tecmo Bowlers beat them 37.59 - 10.21.
- It was not a good week for DSU will fail again at TE, where they were beaten 19.65 - 8.85.
- DSU will fail again had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 13.00 - 4.00 to Tecmo Bowlers.
- Vincent Jackson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 1.55 points and recorded only 19.6% of his 7.91-point projection.
- If Tecmo Bowlers played DSU will fail again every week, they would be 5-4 this season.
- Tecmo Bowlers would have beaten nine other teams besides DSU will fail again this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Tecmo Bowlers would have defeated DSU will fail again 88.73 - 36.64.
- Tecmo Bowlers would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as DSU will fail again.
- If Tecmo Bowlers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 73-44.
- Besides Tecmo Bowlers, DSU will fail again would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- DSU will fail again would be 2-6 if they played the same schedule as Tecmo Bowlers.
- If they played every team every week, DSU will fail again would be 54-63.
- Of the losses DSU will fail again has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- The top players for Tecmo Bowlers were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for DSU will fail again.
- DSU will fail again scored 60.31 points against a projected 65.03 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Tecmo Bowlers topped their point expectations for the fourth week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the sixth time.
- DeMarco Murray scored a season-low 5.50 points and underachieved for the fourth straight week.
- The margin of victory of 49.18 points was the biggest of the season for Tecmo Bowlers.
- The 17.50 total points by the WRs on Tecmo Bowlers was their lowest WR output this season.
- DSU will fail again is now 2-3 in blowout games, including losses in their last two such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tecmo Bowlers
- DSU will fail again
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.