Powered by Automated Insights LEAKAGE'S REVENGE Spanks Johnny Utah, Puts Them in Seventh Place
- LEAKAGE'S REVENGE
- Johnny Utah
LEAKAGE'S REVENGE took advantage of 30.23 points from T.Y. Hilton to easily dispatch Johnny Utah 75.17 - 37.68. The beatdown was the third blowout loss of the year for Johnny Utah. Johnny Utah suffered a dramatic drop in scoring from last week's 90.02 - 79.71 win against Blood Visions. Johnny Utah (5-4, 717.86 points) drops to seventh place while LEAKAGE'S REVENGE (3-6, 643.94 points) remains mired in 13th place.
Smooth Moves by LEAKAGE'S REVENGE
- T.Y. Hilton had 30.23 points, the second-highest WR score of the week and the seventh-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 9.80 points scored by Shonn Greene, who LEAKAGE'S REVENGE picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 3.58 by 173.7%.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, LEAKAGE'S REVENGE was still able to win.
- Coby Fleener exceeded scoring projections by 21.4%, with 6.70 points against a projected 5.52.
- Left 0 points on the bench.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Johnny Utah
- Matt Ryan had the lowest point total in the matchup with a season-low -2.52 points.
- 8 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Ray Rice has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 3.40 points versus a projected 10.02.
- Johnny Utah would have welcomed more points at WR, where LEAKAGE'S REVENGE topped them 43.23 - 10.90.
- Martellus Bennett has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 3.80 points against a projected 5.93 this week.
- LEAKAGE'S REVENGE would be 4-5 if they played Johnny Utah every week.
- LEAKAGE'S REVENGE would have beaten five other teams besides Johnny Utah this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Johnny Utah, LEAKAGE'S REVENGE would be 2-6.
- LEAKAGE'S REVENGE would be 42-75 if they played every team every week.
- Johnny Utah would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- LEAKAGE'S REVENGE would have lost to Johnny Utah 90.02 - 83.95 had they played each other last week.
- Johnny Utah would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as LEAKAGE'S REVENGE.
- Johnny Utah would be 54-63 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses Johnny Utah has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Johnny Utah was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 37.68 points.
- LEAKAGE'S REVENGE beat their scoring projection for the fifth time this season by scoring 75.17 points against a projected 67.92. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- LEAKAGE'S REVENGE had their lowest winning score of the season with 75.17 points.
- The margin of victory of 37.49 points was the biggest of the season for LEAKAGE'S REVENGE.
- With the win, LEAKAGE'S REVENGE snapped their four-game losing streak.
- The WRs on LEAKAGE'S REVENGE collectively had their best week of the season with 43.23 points.
- LEAKAGE'S REVENGE improves to 1-2 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- LEAKAGE'S REVENGE
- Johnny Utah
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.