Powered by Automated Insights Blood Visions Hangs a Huge Upset on Icebox, Grabs Fifth Place
- Blood Visions
Blood Visions recorded the highest point total they've scored this season and upset Icebox 114.25 - 69.23, overcoming a 15.40-point spread. These two teams are tied for fifth place with 5-4 records, but Blood Visions has a clear lead in points, 786.06 - 631.55. It was the second blowout win on the season for Blood Visions.
Smooth Moves by Blood Visions
- Picked up Case Keenum, who led the matchup in scoring and beat his projection by a matchup-leading 479.9%.
- With 16.00 points, Nick Folk had the highest score for a K in the league this week.
- Stevan Ridley scored 18.70 points, which ranked fifth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 11.30 points, Greg Olsen had the fifth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- With 16.10 points, Danny Amendola had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 164.8%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Icebox
- Left Marlon Brown on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 19.20 points, beating his scoring projection by 272.8%, which also led the team.
- Icebox picked up the Indianapolis Colts Defense, which then fell short of their 10.40-point projection by scoring 3.00 points.
- Blood Visions had a better day at the QB position, topping Icebox 28.30 - 12.08.
- Blood Visions won the K position battle, beating Icebox 16.00 - 5.00.
- Icebox got beat 10.50 - 3.00 by Blood Visions at the DEF position.
- Blood Visions would be 7-2 if they played Icebox every week.
- Blood Visions would have beaten 10 other teams besides Icebox this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Icebox, Blood Visions would be 6-2.
- If Blood Visions had played every team in the league each week, they would be 64-53.
- Besides Blood Visions, Icebox would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Blood Visions would have lost to Icebox 92.27 - 79.71.
- If they played the same schedule as Blood Visions, Icebox would be 3-5.
- If they played every team every week, Icebox would be 31-86.
- In the loss, Icebox had their highest losing score of the season with 69.23 points.
- Blood Visions was able to win with little help from Jamaal Charles, who had a season-low 7.80 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- With 114.25 points, Blood Visions had their highest score so far this season.
- Blood Visions beat Icebox at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Icebox.
- Icebox falls to 1-1 in upset games this season.
- Blood Visions improves to 2-1 in upset games this season.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for Icebox.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blood Visions
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.