Powered by Automated Insights Adams College Atoms Obliterates Sho Nuffs
- Adams College Atoms
- Sho Nuffs
Adams College Atoms (6-3, 1,021.80 points) recorded the second-highest score of the season to pummel Sho Nuffs (5-4, 763.31 points) 162.91 - 84.20. Adams College Atoms came into the Sunday games already in front 33.10 - 3.15. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 46.50 - 37.60. Adams College Atoms took the lead back during the late Sunday games and held on for the victory.
Smooth Moves by Adams College Atoms
- Picked up Nick Foles, who had the second-highest score in the league this season with 55.82 points.
- Andre Johnson beat his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 486.0% and scored the second-most points in the league with 43.95.
- The 9.00 points scored by Robbie Gould, who Adams College Atoms picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 6.50 by 38.5%.
- Giovani Bernard had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 19.20 points.
- Adams College Atoms saw the majority of their starters (6 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Sho Nuffs
- Picked up and started the Oakland Raiders Defense, which then scored below their 7.35-point projection with 1.00 point.
- Adams College Atoms had a better day at the QB position, topping Sho Nuffs 55.82 - 9.20.
- Sho Nuffs would have welcomed more points at WR, where Adams College Atoms topped them 62.64 - 23.00.
- Sho Nuffs was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- James Jones could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 20.5% of his 6.59-point projection with 1.35 points.
- If Adams College Atoms played Sho Nuffs every week, they would be 7-2 this season.
- Adams College Atoms would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Sho Nuffs, Adams College Atoms would be 7-1.
- Adams College Atoms would be 96-21 if they played every team every week.
- Sho Nuffs would have lost to five other teams besides Adams College Atoms this week.
- Adams College Atoms would have lost to Sho Nuffs 111.43 - 72.36 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Adams College Atoms, Sho Nuffs would be 5-3.
- Sho Nuffs would be 64-53 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for Adams College Atoms were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Sho Nuffs.
- Adams College Atoms had a league-high for the week with 162.91 points, which is the second-highest score in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 78.71 points was the largest in the league this week and second-biggest in the league this season.
- In the loss, Sho Nuffs had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 84.20 points.
- Adams College Atoms got a combined 62.64 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- Sho Nuffs got a combined 36.85 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Adams College Atoms is now 5-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- Sho Nuffs lost in a blowout. They are now 2-1 in blowout matchups this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Adams College Atoms
- Sho Nuffs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.