Powered by Automated Insights Mike's Team Gets Victory Against Mo's Team
- Mike's Team
- Mo's Team
Mike's Team took down Mo's Team 115.00 - 98.08, led by Aaron Rodgers, who recorded the highest player point total of the week with 34.90 points. Mike's Team played better than expected and scored 19.9% more than their projected 95.88 points, while Mo's Team fell just short of projections and got 94.2% of a projected 104.09. Jamaal Charles led Mo's Team with 16.30 points while Matt Forte brought in 14.10. Mike's Team (2-0, 240.52 points) shifts into first place and Mo's Team (1-1, 221.18 points) winds up in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Mike's Team
- Sebastian Janikowski scored 14.00 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- Aaron Rodgers led the league in scoring with 34.90 points.
- Marshawn Lynch ranked third in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 178.1%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Sat TE Owen Daniels on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 8.40 points.
- Picked up Julius Thomas, who beat his scoring projection by 62.4%, with 10.70 points against a projected 6.59.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Mo's Team
- Left Martellus Bennett on the bench, where he exceeded his scoring projection by a league-leading 279.8%.
- Should have started Carson Palmer, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 12.72 against a projected 14.72.
- Mo's Team needed more points from the QB position, where Mike's Team beat them 34.90 - 11.98.
- Mo's Team had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 5.20 points scored by Demaryius Thomas was just 44.4% of his 11.71-point projection.
- If Mike's Team played Mo's Team every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Mike's Team would have beaten six other teams besides Mo's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Mike's Team would have defeated Mo's Team 125.52 - 123.10.
- If Mike's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-3.
- Mo's Team would have lost to three other teams besides Mike's Team this week.
- Mo's Team would be 12-6 if they played every team every week.
- Mike's Team beat Mo's Team at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Mo's Team.
- With 34.50 points, Mike's Team got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- With 98.08 points, Mo's Team had the highest losing score in the league this week.
- Mo's Team could not pull out the win, but Jamaal Charles did perform well with the sixth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 16.30 points.
- Matt Forte was a bright spot for Mo's Team in the loss with 14.10 points, the 10th-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Jermichael Finley put up the fourth-best TE score in the league with 12.50 points this week.
- The second-largest score by RBs on a single team this week came from Mo's Team. Their RBs combined to score 30.40 points.
- Blair Walsh exceeded his projected point total by 46.0% in the loss, scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.22.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Mike's Team
- Mo's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.