Powered by Automated Insights Mighty Midgets Smokes He's The Manning to Take First Place
- Mighty Midgets
- He's The Manning
Mighty Midgets (6-1, 894.60 points) leapfrogs He's The Manning (6-1, 728.22 points) and jumps into the top spot in the league after clobbering them 106.24 - 73.58. They also got the highest point total in the league this week. These two teams are tied for first place with 6-1 records, but Mighty Midgets has a clear lead in points, 894.60 - 728.22. This beating was revenge for a Week 2 106.48 - 87.88 comeback by He's The Manning. To make matters worse, He's The Manning had a starter score zero points (the Denver Broncos Defense).
Smooth Moves by Mighty Midgets
- Peyton Manning put up 26.34 points, which was the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- Mighty Midgets won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Eric Decker scored 21.00 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The 16.30 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Knowshon Moreno had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 10.90 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by He's The Manning
- Made a mistake in not starting Matt Forte, who ranked second in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 88.9%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Josh Gordon, who He's The Manning picked up this week, scored below his 11.24-point projection with 2.10 points.
- Larry Fitzgerald had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 1.70 points and recorded only 17.5% of his 9.72-point projection.
- The 8.10 points scored by LeSean McCoy was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 56.1% of his 14.44 projected points this week.
- Of the 9 starters on He's The Manning, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- If Mighty Midgets played He's The Manning every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Mighty Midgets would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Mighty Midgets would have defeated He's The Manning 134.20 - 89.80 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as He's The Manning, Mighty Midgets would be 5-0.
- If Mighty Midgets had played every team in the league each week, they would be 31-4.
- Besides Mighty Midgets, He's The Manning would have been defeated by two other teams this week.
- He's The Manning would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as Mighty Midgets.
- He's The Manning would be 21-14 if they played every team every week.
- Mighty Midgets had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for He's The Manning.
- He's The Manning scored 73.58 points against a projected 106.92 and underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The margin of victory of 32.66 points was the largest in the league this week and ninth-biggest in the league this season.
- Mighty Midgets led the league in scoring for the fifth time this season with 106.24 points.
- Mighty Midgets won again and is on a five-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Mighty Midgets won by scoring 106.24 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- He's The Manning saw their six-game win streak come to an end.
- It was a season-low point total for He's The Manning.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mighty Midgets
- He's The Manning
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.