Powered by Automated Insights He's The Manning Nudges Past WhistleWhileYouTwerk, Tacks On Sixth Straight Win
- He's The Manning
He's The Manning stays undefeated in two matchups against WhistleWhileYouTwerk, and they make this one interesting with a final score of 89.80 - 88.36. Marshawn Lynch was the determining factor, grabbing 27.50 points for He's The Manning. The last time these teams met, Colin Kaepernick led with 30.68. If WhistleWhileYouTwerk didn't have both Jimmy Graham and Matt Bryant put up zeroes, it could have gone the other way. He's The Manning now has a 32.60-point average margin of victory over WhistleWhileYouTwerk. They won 167.08 - 103.32 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by He's The Manning
- Marshawn Lynch had the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 27.50 points.
- He's The Manning was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- LeSean McCoy scored 15.10 points, which ranked seventh out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 8.20 points scored by Julius Thomas was the third-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Both of the starting RBs beat their projected point totals.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WhistleWhileYouTwerk
- Had the foresight to snatch up Reggie Bush, who scored 19.50 points to rank 10th in the league in scoring, but unfortunately left him on the bench.
- WhistleWhileYouTwerk tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- The RBs on WhistleWhileYouTwerk let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on He's The Manning 42.60 - 19.30.
- With 8.30 points, Adrian Peterson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 45.4% of his 18.27 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Of the 9 starters on WhistleWhileYouTwerk, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- He's The Manning would be 2-4 if they played WhistleWhileYouTwerk every week.
- He's The Manning would have beaten three other teams besides WhistleWhileYouTwerk this week.
- He's The Manning would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as WhistleWhileYouTwerk.
- If He's The Manning had played every team in the league each week, they would be 19-11.
- WhistleWhileYouTwerk would have lost to two other teams besides He's The Manning this week.
- He's The Manning would have lost to WhistleWhileYouTwerk 107.38 - 95.70 had they played each other last week.
- WhistleWhileYouTwerk would be 4-0 if they played the same schedule as He's The Manning.
- WhistleWhileYouTwerk would be 19-11 if they played every team every week.
- The margin of victory of 1.44 points was the smallest in the league this season.
- Although WhistleWhileYouTwerk lost, they did put up the seventh-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- He's The Manning was able to win with little help from Randall Cobb, who had a season-low 5.30 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- It was a season-low point total for WhistleWhileYouTwerk.
- After scoring 11.00 points against a projected 7.16, the Seattle Seahawks Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- He's The Manning won even though WhistleWhileYouTwerk performed better against their scoring projection. WhistleWhileYouTwerk scored 85.2% of their 103.72 projected points, while He's The Manning recorded 78.5% of their 114.43-point projection.
- With 42.70 points, WhistleWhileYouTwerk got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- He's The Manning won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 3-0 when doing so. WhistleWhileYouTwerk also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 0-3 in such games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- He's The Manning
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.