Powered by Automated Insights Mighty Midgets Brings Down WhistleWhileYouTwerk, Streak Now at Three
- Mighty Midgets
Mighty Midgets got the highest score this week on the way to their third straight win when they beat WhistleWhileYouTwerk 133.06 - 107.38. The streak is due in part to Mighty Midgets having the highest scoring output in the league at 130.83 points per matchup. WhistleWhileYouTwerk goes to 2-3 and remains in third place. Mighty Midgets is in second place having also recently blown through BigBlueNation (113.16 - 74.46) and Lipliner no Lipstick (165.28 - 82.64).
Smooth Moves by Mighty Midgets
- Peyton Manning had the second-most points in the league this season with 36.76, leading the league in points for the week.
- Knowshon Moreno ranked ninth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 126.9%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- The 18.50 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Eric Decker ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 12.70 points.
- Wes Welker scored 10.90 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WhistleWhileYouTwerk
- Made a mistake in not starting Pierre Thomas, who ranked eighth in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 110.8%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Mighty Midgets had a better day at the QB position, topping WhistleWhileYouTwerk 36.76 - 6.88.
- The 6.88 points scored by Tom Brady was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 36.2% of his 19.00 projected points this week.
- With 4.00 points, Matt Bryant had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 42.6% of his 9.40 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Mighty Midgets would be 4-1 if they played WhistleWhileYouTwerk every week.
- Mighty Midgets would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Mighty Midgets would have defeated WhistleWhileYouTwerk 165.28 - 143.64.
- Mighty Midgets would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as WhistleWhileYouTwerk.
- If Mighty Midgets had played every team in the league each week, they would be 21-4.
- WhistleWhileYouTwerk would have lost to just one other team besides Mighty Midgets this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Mighty Midgets, WhistleWhileYouTwerk would be 3-1.
- WhistleWhileYouTwerk would be 17-8 if they played every team every week.
- Mighty Midgets scored 133.06 points, the highest in the league this week and sixth-highest in the league this season.
- Although WhistleWhileYouTwerk lost, they did put up the second-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Mighty Midgets beat their scoring projection for the fourth time this season by scoring 133.06 points against a projected 112.79. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- The 25.68-point win by Mighty Midgets beat the 6.20-point spread.
- With a combined 39.50 points from their RBs, Mighty Midgets got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on WhistleWhileYouTwerk, which got 52.30 points from the position.
- The win was the third in a row for Mighty Midgets.
- Dez Bryant scored 24.10 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get the win for WhistleWhileYouTwerk.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mighty Midgets
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.