Powered by Automated Insights BigBlueNation Rips Apart WILDCARD-, Hole Gets Bigger
BigBlueNation devastated WILDCARD- 123.64 - 34.22 while also putting up the second-highest score this week. WILDCARD- is watching the season slip away and is winless. WILDCARD-, coming off a 143.64 - 84.38 loss against WhistleWhileYouTwerk, saw their scoring plummet this week. On top of the loss, WILDCARD- had several starters score zero points. BigBlueNation (2-3, 470.08 points) remains mired in fifth place and WILDCARD- (0-5, 367.00 points) stays locked in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by BigBlueNation
- Jason Witten scored 18.10 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the ninth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had 22.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the third-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Picked up Philip Rivers, who ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 21.44 points.
- Picked up James Jones, who beat his scoring projection by 128.2%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Frank Gore had 14.10 points, the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WILDCARD-
- Left the New England Patriots Defense on the bench, where they led the team in scoring with 12.00 points.
- Should have started David Wilson, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 7.60 against a projected 10.18.
- WILDCARD- was faced with 3 starters coming up empty in points.
- The WRs on WILDCARD- let them down, resulting in a 35.40 - 7.40 difference at the position.
- It was not a good week for WILDCARD- at TE, where they were beaten 18.10 - 5.10.
- BigBlueNation would be 4-1 if they played WILDCARD- every week.
- BigBlueNation would have beaten three other teams besides WILDCARD- this week.
- BigBlueNation would have defeated WILDCARD- 99.18 - 84.38 had they played each other last week.
- BigBlueNation would be 0-4 if they played the same schedule as WILDCARD-.
- If BigBlueNation had played every team in the league each week, they would be 9-16.
- WILDCARD- would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as BigBlueNation, WILDCARD- would be 1-3.
- WILDCARD- would be 4-21 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the five losses for WILDCARD- this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- BigBlueNation had five starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for WILDCARD-.
- The margin of victory of 89.42 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
- WILDCARD- scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- This was the first time this season that WILDCARD- lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- BigBlueNation had their highest score of the season and the ninth-highest in the league this season with 123.64 points.
- The 35.40 points by the WRs on BigBlueNation was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- With the win, BigBlueNation snapped their three-game losing streak.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.