Powered by Automated Insights Mighty Midgets Puts Late Beatdown on BigBlueNation
- Mighty Midgets
Mighty Midgets (2-1, 355.82 points) crushed BigBlueNation (1-2, 247.26 points) 113.16 - 74.46, putting up the highest score for the week. Mighty Midgets scored first and went into Sunday in front 23.20 - 0. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind by 24.26. Mighty Midgets closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by Mighty Midgets
- Peyton Manning had 24.76 points, the third-highest QB score of the week and the 10th-highest QB score in the league this season.
- With 11.50 points, Antonio Gates had the second-highest TE score of the week and the eighth-best TE score in the league this season.
- Jamaal Charles had 23.20 points, the highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Picked up the Detroit Lions Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 121.3%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Took Tony Gonzalez out of the starting lineup, who scored 2.40 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BigBlueNation
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 17.10 points scored by Ahmad Bradshaw on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 226.7%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Andrew Luck, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 14.96 against a projected 15.98.
- At the QB position, BigBlueNation got outscored 24.76 - 5.16 by Mighty Midgets.
- Eli Manning did not meet his 17.90-point projection this week, the second time that's happened this season. His 5.16 points were also a season-low.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Mighty Midgets would be 3-0 if they played BigBlueNation every week.
- Mighty Midgets would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Mighty Midgets would have defeated BigBlueNation 87.88 - 71.18.
- Mighty Midgets would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as BigBlueNation.
- Mighty Midgets would be 11-4 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Mighty Midgets, BigBlueNation would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- BigBlueNation would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Mighty Midgets.
- If they played every team every week, BigBlueNation would be 3-12.
- The top players for Mighty Midgets were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for BigBlueNation.
- Mighty Midgets had a league-high for the week with 113.16 points, which is the sixth-highest score in the league this season.
- Mighty Midgets won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 38.70 points.
- It was a tough loss for BigBlueNation, which put up the sixth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Both of the losses this season for BigBlueNation have been blowout losses.
- With the win, Mighty Midgets improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- With 74.46 points, BigBlueNation ranked fifth in the league in scoring this week.
- Stephen Gostkowski played well in the loss with 14.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mighty Midgets
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.