Powered by Automated Insights G'S UP HOES DOWN Shocks My Team, Claims Sixth Place
- G'S UP HOES DOWN
- My Team
G'S UP HOES DOWN got the second-highest point total in the league this week and upset My Team 97.48 - 87.82, overcoming a 15.73-point spread. G'S UP HOES DOWN beat expectations and put up 12.4% more than their projected 86.72 points, while My Team fell short of expectations and scored only 85.7% of a projected 102.45. My Team had two players rank highly this week. Frank Gore scored 22.40 points while A.J. Green put up 21.50. With DeMarco Murray delivering zero points for G'S UP HOES DOWN, the gap could have been wider. G'S UP HOES DOWN (3-4, 678.96 points) climbs into sixth place while My Team (3-4, 651.22 points) sinks into eighth place.
Smooth Moves by G'S UP HOES DOWN
- Calvin Johnson had 27.50 points, the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 13.20 points scored by Jermichael Finley was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- The 26.28 points scored by Matthew Stafford ranked seventh in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Dez Bryant ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 11.00 points.
- Even with a zero from starter DeMarco Murray, G'S UP HOES DOWN was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by My Team
- At the QB position, My Team got outscored 26.28 - 0.12 by G'S UP HOES DOWN.
- Jay Cutler scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the first time this season with 0.12 points against a projected 19.07.
- Larry Fitzgerald scored a season-low 1.70 points, 17.5% of his projected 9.72, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- With 8.10 points, LeSean McCoy had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 56.1% of his 14.44 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Kenbrell Thompkins also did not meet his projected points (1.60 points scored versus 6.53 projected) for the fourth time this season.
- G'S UP HOES DOWN would be 4-3 if they played My Team every week.
- Besides My Team, G'S UP HOES DOWN would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as My Team, G'S UP HOES DOWN would be 2-4.
- If G'S UP HOES DOWN had played every team in the league each week, they would be 35-28.
- In addition to G'S UP HOES DOWN, My Team would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- G'S UP HOES DOWN would have lost to My Team 104.18 - 95.12 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as G'S UP HOES DOWN, My Team would be 2-4.
- If they played every team every week, My Team would be 30-33.
- All four of the losses for My Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The 97.48 points by G'S UP HOES DOWN was their lowest winning score of the season.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 9.66 points.
- The win by G'S UP HOES DOWN snapped a three-game losing streak.
- The RBs on G'S UP HOES DOWN collectively had their worst week of the season with only 5.90 points.
- Two of the starters for G'S UP HOES DOWN scored higher than the leading scorer for My Team.
- Despite being on the winning team, the Chicago Bears Defense scored 5.00 points against a projected 7.88 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- The drafted players on G'S UP HOES DOWN put up 93.8% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- G'S UP HOES DOWN
- My Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.