Powered by Automated Insights My Team Scrapes By taco lover to Capture Sixth Place
- My Team
- taco lover
My Team (3-3, 563.40 points) took one from taco lover (2-4, 544.52 points) 104.18 - 99.90, putting up the second-highest score this week. My Team came into the Sunday games already in front 20.48 - 4.20. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 72.40 - 51.88. My Team took the lead back during the late Sunday games, thanks to 16.10 points from Larry Fitzgerald. They would hold the lead until the end.
Smooth Moves by My Team
- Picked up Jay Cutler, who led the team in scoring with 20.48 points.
- A.J. Green ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 16.30 points.
- Larry Fitzgerald scored 16.10 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week.
- LeSean McCoy had 15.10 points, the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- My Team saw the majority of their starters (6 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by taco lover
- Made a mistake in not starting the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which ranked sixth in the league in scoring and topped their scoring projection by 210.5%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Of the 9 starters on taco lover, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- With 1.00 point, James Jones scored only 11.6% of his 8.66 projected point total.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense underachieved, scoring 7.00 points, only 77.0% of their projected 9.09.
- If My Team played taco lover every week, they would be 4-2 this season.
- Besides taco lover, My Team would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- My Team would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as taco lover.
- If My Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-30.
- In addition to My Team, taco lover would have lost to just one other team this week.
- My Team would have lost to taco lover 114.46 - 73.80 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as My Team, taco lover would be 1-4.
- If they played every team every week, taco lover would be 25-29.
- Even though taco lover lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for My Team.
- In the loss, taco lover had the fifth-highest losing score in the league this season with 99.90 points.
- My Team got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 42.90 points.
- My Team is now 2-1 in games that are close, including wins in their last two such contests.
- taco lover falls to 0-2 in close games this season, remaining winless.
- In the loss, Marshawn Lynch scored 27.50 points, the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- My Team had the second-highest score in the league this week with 104.18 points.
- In the loss, Vincent Jackson ranked ninth in the league in scoring, beating his scoring projection by 127.8%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- My Team
- taco lover
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.