Powered by Automated Insights taco lover Beats BBAGW
- taco lover
taco lover took down BBAGW 114.46 - 95.72 and got the highest score of their season. These two teams are tied for ninth place with 2-3 records, but BBAGW has a clear lead in points, 519.96 - 444.62. BBAGW has failed to meet expectations for four consecutive weeks, managing only 95.1% of their projected points in this matchup.
Smooth Moves by taco lover
- Picked up Alshon Jeffery, who led the matchup in scoring and beat his projection by a matchup-leading 237.1%.
- Took the Cincinnati Bengals Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 15.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- James Jones had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.70 points.
- With 16.00 points versus a projected 6.69, the Kansas City Chiefs Defense exceeded their scoring projection by 139.1%.
- taco lover was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BBAGW
- Vernon Davis, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 6.88-point projection with 14.80 points.
- Should have started Joe Flacco, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 11.06 against a projected 14.43.
- With 9.92 points against a projected 17.62, Colin Kaepernick did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- Steve Smith has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 6.00 points versus a projected 9.04.
- The WRs on BBAGW let them down, resulting in a 49.70 - 20.10 difference at the position.
- taco lover would be 2-3 if they played BBAGW every week.
- Besides BBAGW, taco lover would have defeated six other teams this week.
- taco lover would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as BBAGW.
- taco lover would be 18-27 if they played every team every week.
- BBAGW would have lost to just two other teams besides taco lover this week.
- Had they played each other last week, taco lover would have lost to BBAGW 112.58 - 67.48.
- BBAGW would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as taco lover.
- BBAGW would be 28-16-1 if they played every team every week.
- This is the fourth game in a row where BBAGW has failed to reach their projected points.
- It was a tough loss for BBAGW, which put up the seventh-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 114.46 points scored by taco lover is their highest score of the season and the 10th-highest in the league this season.
- The RBs on BBAGW collectively had their worst week of the season with only 30.00 points.
- The margin of victory of 18.74 points was the biggest of the season for taco lover.
- The 49.70 points by the WRs on taco lover was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- taco lover had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for BBAGW.
- Although taco lover won, it was no thanks to Tavon Austin, who scored 3.20 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- taco lover
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.