Powered by Automated Insights BBAGW Tops My Team to Grab Fifth Place
- My Team
BBAGW put up the second-highest point total this week to get the win over My Team 112.58 - 83.62. With this loss, My Team scored 85.0% of their projected points, and has now failed to meet projections for three weeks running. The Indianapolis Colts Defense led My Team with 23.00 points while Michael Vick racked up 14.02. To make matters worse, My Team got zero points from Rob Gronkowski. BBAGW (2-2, 424.24 points) climbs into fifth place and My Team (2-2, 385.42 points) drops to seventh place.
Smooth Moves by BBAGW
- With 18.70 points, Jamaal Charles ranked eighth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Matt Forte had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 17.70 points.
- Anquan Boldin ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 15.00 points.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for BBAGW topped their projected points.
- The 11.80 points scored by Julian Edelman outpaced his 9.51-point scoring projection by 24.1%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by My Team
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Matt Ryan on the bench. He scored 23.84 points, the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- Acquired and benched Coby Fleener, who scored 13.70 points and beat his projected point total by 206.9%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Kenbrell Thompkins, who beat his scoring projection with 18.70 points against a projected 8.54.
- A.J. Green has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 5.10 points against a projected 11.54 this week.
- BBAGW saw their RBs beat those on My Team 36.40 - 12.30.
- BBAGW would be 3-1 if they played My Team every week.
- BBAGW would have beaten six other teams besides My Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as My Team, BBAGW would be 2-1.
- BBAGW would be 22-13-1 if they played every team every week.
- Besides BBAGW, My Team would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, BBAGW would have lost to My Team 91.48 - 77.60.
- My Team would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as BBAGW.
- If they played every team every week, My Team would be 15-21.
- This is the third game in a row where BBAGW has failed to reach their projected points.
- With 83.62 points, My Team had their lowest output of the season.
- My Team got a combined 12.30 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Colin Kaepernick scored 13.78 points against a projected 19.53 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for My Team.
- The Indianapolis Colts Defense scored 23.00 points, the second-highest DEF score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of My Team.
- In the loss, Stephen Gostkowski scored 14.00 points, the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- BBAGW won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 1-2 when doing so. My Team also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 1-2 in such games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- My Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.