Powered by Automated Insights L1C4 Tops Rice-a-runny to Capture Fifth Place
L1C4 registered the second-highest point total of the season and took down Rice-a-runny 151.18 - 107.20. Rice-a-runny is watching the season slip away, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. Vernon Davis racked up the second-highest score this week with 30.00 points for Rice-a-runny. L1C4 (3-3, 663.30 points) climbs into fifth place while Rice-a-runny (0-6, 602.76 points) stays mired in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by L1C4
- L1C4 got their highest point total by a player this season from Cam Newton, who had 30.68 points.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense had 26.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Vincent Jackson scored the 10th-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 127.8%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Put WR Dwayne Bowe on the bench, where he scored 4.60 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- The 13.50 points scored by Rueben Randle, who L1C4 picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 7.89 by 71.0%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Rice-a-runny
- L1C4 saw their RBs beat those on Rice-a-runny 34.90 - 15.00.
- Rice-a-runny got beat 26.00 - 12.00 by L1C4 at the DEF position.
- Greg Jennings was last on the team in scoring with 3.40 points against a projected 6.19 and underachieved for the third time this season.
- Rice-a-runny had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Ray Rice could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 40.3% of his 12.15-point projection with 4.90 points.
- L1C4 would be 3-3 if they played Rice-a-runny every week.
- L1C4 would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Rice-a-runny, L1C4 would be 1-4.
- If L1C4 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-21.
- Rice-a-runny would have beaten every other team in the league besides L1C4 this week.
- Had they played each other last week, L1C4 would have lost to Rice-a-runny 116.16 - 107.62.
- If they played the same schedule as L1C4, Rice-a-runny would be 2-3.
- Rice-a-runny would be 29-25 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with Rice-a-runny, as four of their six losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- This matchup featured the two highest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- The margin of victory was the fourth-largest in the league this season.
- Rice-a-runny topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the fourth time.
- In the loss, Rice-a-runny had the sixth-highest losing score in the league this season with 107.20 points.
- After scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.26, the San Francisco 49ers Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- Rice-a-runny had their worst loss of the season, losing by 43.98 points.
- L1C4 beat their projected points and now have a 3-2 record when beating their projection, while Rice-a-runny falls to 0-4 when exceeding their expected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.