Powered by Automated Insights kc patriots Wins Stunner Against Da'Boyz, Moves Up to Seventh Place
- kc patriots
kc patriots put up the second-highest point total in the league this week, taking down Da'Boyz 118.86 - 97.22. kc patriots came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 14.05. kc patriots piled up 31.8% more points than projected (90.17). Da'Boyz just fell short of hitting their projections and scored 93.3% of their projected 104.22 points. Da'Boyz had two players rank highly this week. Knowshon Moreno scored 21.00 points while Drew Brees put up 19.52. kc patriots (2-3, 479.62 points) climbs into seventh place while Da'Boyz (2-3, 486.08 points) stays in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by kc patriots
- With 26.00 points, T.Y. Hilton had the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Julius Thomas had 24.20 points, the highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- With 15.00 points, the St. Louis Rams Defense had their highest output of the season and beat their projected point total by a season-high 45.2%.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for kc patriots topped their projected points.
- Dan Bailey exceeded scoring projections by 39.9%, with 12.00 points against a projected 8.58.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Da'Boyz
- Left Fred Jackson on the bench, where he scored 21.30 points and beat his projected point total by 165.4%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Da'Boyz would have welcomed more points at WR, where kc patriots topped them 31.10 - 13.60.
- Da'Boyz was dominated at the TE position, scoring 7.90 points versus the 24.20 for kc patriots.
- Da'Boyz got beat 15.00 - 4.00 by kc patriots at the DEF position.
- It was a season-low 1.50 points for Marques Colston this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 14.7% of a projected point total of 10.18.
- If kc patriots played Da'Boyz every week, they would be 2-3 this season.
- kc patriots would have beaten seven other teams besides Da'Boyz this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Da'Boyz, kc patriots would be 2-2.
- kc patriots would be 21-24 if they played every team every week.
- Da'Boyz would have lost to three other teams besides kc patriots this week.
- Had they played each other last week, kc patriots would have lost to Da'Boyz 100.92 - 65.98.
- If they played the same schedule as kc patriots, Da'Boyz would be 2-2.
- If they played every team every week, Da'Boyz would be 23-22.
- Although Da'Boyz lost, they did put up the eighth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Chris Givens had a season-low 1.60 points against a projected 6.75 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- kc patriots had their highest score of the season and the eighth-highest in the league this season with 118.86 points.
- With the win, kc patriots snapped their three-game losing streak.
- The 21.64-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for kc patriots and ninth-largest in the league this season.
- With a combined 36.20 points from their RBs, Da'Boyz got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- kc patriots had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Da'Boyz.
- Da'Boyz had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- kc patriots
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.