Powered by Automated Insights whoopie cushions Wins Against GREENS, Makes It Four in a Row
- whoopie cushions
whoopie cushions took down GREENS 146.25 - 116.93 led by the New Orleans Saints Defense who put up 30.35 points and Russell Wilson who scored 25.60. With the win, whoopie cushions secures a playoff spot. whoopie cushions has built consistency and is on a four-game win streak. GREENS (5-6, 1,324.21 points) drops to 10th place and whoopie cushions (8-3, 1,607.58 points) remains in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by whoopie cushions
- Chris Johnson had the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 21.40 points.
- Demaryius Thomas ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 20.10 points.
- The 30.35 points scored by the New Orleans Saints Defense led the team, the fourth time that's happened this season.
- 6 of the 9 starters on whoopie cushions exceeded their projected points.
- The 12.00 points scored by Robbie Gould outpaced his 7.30-point scoring projection by 64.4%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GREENS
- Made a mistake in not starting Ben Roethlisberger, who ranked second in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 179.6%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- GREENS got outscored 30.35 - 13.15 by whoopie cushions at the DEF position.
- It was a beating at QB for GREENS, as they were outscored 25.60 - 12.48 by whoopie cushions.
- GREENS lost despite having only 4 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 13.15 points scored by the San Francisco 49ers Defense was just 60.8% of their 21.64-point projection.
- If whoopie cushions played GREENS every week, they would be 10-1 this season.
- whoopie cushions would have beaten 10 other teams besides GREENS this week.
- Had they played each other last week, whoopie cushions would have defeated GREENS 150.38 - 106.55.
- whoopie cushions would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as GREENS.
- If whoopie cushions had played every team in the league each week, they would be 92-51.
- Besides whoopie cushions, GREENS would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- GREENS would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as whoopie cushions.
- If they played every team every week, GREENS would be 44-99.
- GREENS has lost six times and five of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- GREENS bested their projected points again, the eighth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- The RBs on whoopie cushions collectively had their worst week of the season with only 27.90 points.
- Two of the starters for whoopie cushions scored higher than the leading scorer for GREENS.
- The win was the fourth in a row for whoopie cushions.
- All of the points for whoopie cushions this week came from players they drafted.
- whoopie cushions underachieved in the win, recording 99.6% of their projected 146.88, while GREENS performed better than expected, beating their 107.61-point projection by 8.7%.
- With 34.30 points, GREENS got the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- whoopie cushions
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.