Powered by Automated Insights Chitown Hustlers Spanks Ky T-Breds to Move into Fifth Place
- Chitown Hustlers
- Ky T-Breds
Chitown Hustlers (2-2, 399.44 points) crushed Ky T-Breds (2-2, 374.26 points) 104.58 - 62.28, led by Jimmy Graham with 22.00 points and the Kansas City Chiefs Defense who scored 19.00. Chitown Hustlers was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 13.78 - 0. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind 57.08 - 45.58. However, with the help of 14.00 points from Stephen Gostkowski, Chitown Hustlers ended Sunday night ahead.
Smooth Moves by Chitown Hustlers
- Jimmy Graham scored 22.00 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the sixth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- With 19.00 points, the Kansas City Chiefs Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- Chitown Hustlers was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Chitown Hustlers got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ky T-Breds
- Roddy White scored 2.80 points against a projected 6.31 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- 8 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Josh Brown was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below his projection for the third time this season with 1.00 point against a projected 8.06.
- The 8.88 points scored by Eli Manning fell short of his 15.78-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Jason Witten scored 4.30 points against a projected 9.06 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Chitown Hustlers would be 1-3 if they played Ky T-Breds every week.
- Chitown Hustlers would have beaten five other teams besides Ky T-Breds this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ky T-Breds, Chitown Hustlers would be 2-1.
- If Chitown Hustlers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 21-15.
- Ky T-Breds would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Chitown Hustlers would have lost to Ky T-Breds 107.46 - 105.50 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Chitown Hustlers, Ky T-Breds would be 1-2.
- Ky T-Breds would be 18-18 if they played every team every week.
- With 62.28 points, Ky T-Breds scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- After scoring 104.58 points against a projected 103.42, Chitown Hustlers has overachieved for three straight weeks.
- The margin of victory was the fourth-largest in the league this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, C.J. Spiller scored 7.70 points against a projected 11.38 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- With a combined 16.50 points from their RBs, Chitown Hustlers got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Two of the starters for Chitown Hustlers scored higher than the leading scorer for Ky T-Breds.
- Colin Kaepernick did little to help Chitown Hustlers, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 13.78 points against a projected 19.53.
- Ky T-Breds falls to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Chitown Hustlers
- Ky T-Breds
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.