Powered by Automated Insights Killeen Vipers Punishes Matt's Team, Hole Gets Bigger
- Killeen Vipers
- Matt's Team
Killeen Vipers annihilated Matt's Team 124.54 - 55.28 while also putting up the second-highest score of the week. Matt's Team is suffering a season-long drought and is winless. Matt's Team suffered a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 105.16 - 90.38 loss against ????. On top of the loss, Matt's Team had five starters put up zeroes. Killeen Vipers (4-5, 862.02 points) remains mired in eighth place while Matt's Team (0-9, 626.28 points) stays mired in last place.
Smooth Moves by Killeen Vipers
- Andre Johnson scored the most points of any player on Killeen Vipers this season with 40.90.
- With 24.84 points, Andrew Luck ranked seventh in the league in scoring.
- Took Robert Griffin III out of the starting lineup, who scored 12.34 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- Stevan Ridley scored 22.40 points, which ranked fifth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Jason Witten had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 16.20 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Matt's Team
- Did not start Tony Romo, who led the team in scoring with 21.28 points.
- Did not start Josh Gordon, who underachieved but still scored more than any WR on the team with 5.40 points against a projected 8.85.
- Even though Matt's Team lost, only 2 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Matt's Team.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense fell short of their scoring projection with 6.00 points, just 59.3% of their projected 10.12.
- Killeen Vipers would be 7-2 if they played Matt's Team every week.
- Killeen Vipers would have beaten seven other teams besides Matt's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Killeen Vipers would have defeated Matt's Team 101.18 - 90.38.
- Killeen Vipers would be 1-7 if they played the same schedule as Matt's Team.
- Killeen Vipers would be 42-39 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Killeen Vipers, Matt's Team would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Killeen Vipers, Matt's Team would be 2-6.
- If they played every team every week, Matt's Team would be 18-63.
- Five of the nine losses for Matt's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The top players for Killeen Vipers were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Matt's Team.
- Killeen Vipers had their highest score of the season and the seventh-highest in the league this season with 124.54 points.
- The margin of victory of 69.26 points was the biggest of the season for Killeen Vipers and third-largest in the league this season.
- Matt's Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 0 points this week.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for Matt's Team.
- In games that are blowouts, Killeen Vipers is now 2-2, including wins in their last two such matchups.
- With a record of 0-5, Matt's Team is winless in blowout matchups.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Killeen Vipers
- Matt's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.