Powered by Automated Insights AJ's Team Pounds Full Throttle's Team, Makes It Three in a Row
- AJ's Team
- Full Throttle's Team
AJ's Team earned their third consecutive win when they annihilated Full Throttle's Team 121.68 - 30.60. They were led by Russell Wilson who had 24.28 points and Matt Forte who had 23.90. The streak is due in part to AJ's Team having the highest scoring output in the league at 109.95 points per matchup. On top of the loss, Full Throttle's Team had five starters put up zeroes. Full Throttle's Team holds steady in ninth place with a 3-6 record. AJ's Team is in first place, having now beaten ???? (118.60 - 106.06) and p's Marvelous Team (83.36 - 76.96).
Smooth Moves by AJ's Team
- Picked up Eddie Royal, who beat his scoring projection by 81.4%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
- The 13.00 points by Stephen Gostkowski was the league-high for a K this week.
- Russell Wilson ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 24.28 points, his highest output of the season.
- With 23.90 points, Matt Forte had the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- Sat Darren Sproles, who scored 0.20 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Full Throttle's Team
- Should have started Alex Smith, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 5.66 against a projected 17.21.
- Ray Rice has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 3.80 points against a projected 12.82 this week.
- Blair Walsh has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 5.00 points versus a projected 8.24.
- Full Throttle's Team tried to fight through 5 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- Full Throttle's Team would have welcomed more points at WR, where AJ's Team topped them 35.40 - 7.80.
- If AJ's Team played Full Throttle's Team every week, they would be 8-1 this season.
- AJ's Team would have beaten six other teams besides Full Throttle's Team this week.
- AJ's Team would have defeated Full Throttle's Team 83.36 - 65.02 had they played each other last week.
- AJ's Team would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as Full Throttle's Team.
- AJ's Team would be 59-22 if they played every team every week.
- Full Throttle's Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as AJ's Team, Full Throttle's Team would be 2-6.
- Full Throttle's Team would be 23-58 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for AJ's Team were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Full Throttle's Team.
- With 30.60 points, Full Throttle's Team was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- Full Throttle's Team underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row, scoring 30.60 points against a projected 45.34 this week.
- AJ's Team has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- Jamaal Charles scored a season-low 9.60 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- Full Throttle's Team got a combined 7.80 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The 91.08-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for AJ's Team and second-largest in the league this season.
- Full Throttle's Team had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- AJ's Team
- Full Throttle's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.