Powered by Automated Insights ???? Spanks p's Marvelous Team, Puts Them in Sixth Place
- p's Marvelous Team
???? benefited from 23.70 points from Adrian Peterson and 18.92 from Terrelle Pryor, crushing p's Marvelous Team, 92.72 - 63.04. The beatdown was the second blowout of the year for ????. Philip Rivers led p's Marvelous Team with 21.04 points while Alshon Jeffery racked up 12.10. On top of the loss, p's Marvelous Team had a starter score zero points (Arian Foster). p's Marvelous Team (5-4, 836.70 points) drops to sixth place while ???? (6-3, 932.58 points) remains in second place.
Smooth Moves by ????
- Adrian Peterson put up 23.70 points, which was the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- Sat TE Zach Miller on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 4.90 points.
- Brandon Marshall had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 16.70 points.
- ???? won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- Three bench players on ???? were not playing this week, but they still won the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by p's Marvelous Team
- Left Danny Amendola on the bench, where he scored 18.20 points and beat his projected point total by 175.9%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- 8 of the starters on p's Marvelous Team underperformed versus their projections.
- The RBs on p's Marvelous Team let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on ???? 33.50 - 7.60.
- Jordy Nelson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 6.70 points and recorded only 50.9% of his 13.18-point projection.
- Arian Foster failed to score this week with 0 points against a projected 9.74.
- ???? would be 8-1 if they played p's Marvelous Team every week.
- Besides p's Marvelous Team, ???? would have defeated three other teams this week.
- ???? would have defeated p's Marvelous Team 105.16 - 76.96 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as p's Marvelous Team, ???? would be 6-2.
- ???? would be 52-29 if they played every team every week.
- Besides ????, p's Marvelous Team would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as ????, p's Marvelous Team would be 3-5.
- If they played every team every week, p's Marvelous Team would be 38-43.
- p's Marvelous Team scored 63.04 points against a projected 88.82 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last five weeks in a row.
- ???? won by scoring 92.72 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- ???? covered the 15.03-point spread, winning by 29.68 points.
- With 63.04 points, p's Marvelous Team had their lowest output of the season.
- Although ???? won, it was no thanks to Antonio Gates, who scored 5.30 points and has now scored below his projection in four straight weeks.
- With the win, ???? remains undefeated in blowout games this season with a record of 2-0.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for p's Marvelous Team.
- p's Marvelous Team falls to 2-1 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- p's Marvelous Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.