Powered by Automated Insights AJ's Team Beats Pointys Prison Pizza
- AJ's Team
- Pointys Prison Pizza
AJ's Team put up the highest point total in the league this week and got past Pointys Prison Pizza 134.18 - 101.60. AJ's Team delivered a great effort and scored 24.3% more than their projected 107.99 points, while Pointys Prison Pizza just fell short of hitting their projections and got 100.0% of a projected 101.65. Aaron Rodgers, with 34.90 points, brought in the highest score in the league this week. On top of the loss, Pointys Prison Pizza got zero points from the San Diego Chargers Defense. AJ's Team (2-0, 257.18 points) moves into first place and Pointys Prison Pizza (0-2, 195.62 points) winds up in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by AJ's Team
- With 24.20 points, Julio Jones got the fifth-largest point total in the league and beat his projected points by 144.7%, which was the sixth-biggest percentage in the league.
- Pierre Garcon had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 20.30 points.
- With 16.30 points, Jamaal Charles ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 14.10 points scored by Matt Forte was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 12.50 points scored by Jermichael Finley was the fourth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Pointys Prison Pizza
- Did not start DeSean Jackson, who ranked fourth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 189.2%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Chris Johnson, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 9.70 against a projected 10.65.
- Pointys Prison Pizza picked up Julian Edelman, who then fell short of his 10.34-point projection by scoring 8.20 points.
- Pointys Prison Pizza was dominated at the TE position, scoring 1.00 point versus the 12.50 for AJ's Team.
- 5 of the starters on Pointys Prison Pizza scored less than their projected points.
- AJ's Team would be 2-0 if they played Pointys Prison Pizza every week.
- AJ's Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- AJ's Team would have defeated Pointys Prison Pizza 123.00 - 94.02 had they played each other last week.
- If AJ's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 16-2.
- In addition to AJ's Team, Pointys Prison Pizza would have lost to just one other team this week.
- If they played every team every week, Pointys Prison Pizza would be 9-9.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on AJ's Team, which got 56.30 points from the position.
- The 32.58-point margin of victory by AJ's Team was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- Dan Bailey played well in the loss with 14.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- Despite the loss, Aaron Rodgers led the league in scoring with 34.90 points.
- With 101.60 points, Pointys Prison Pizza had the highest losing score in the league this week.
- Although Pointys Prison Pizza lost, James Jones played well, bringing in 95.3% more points than was projected (15.80 points against a projected 8.09).
- Russell Wilson was on the winning team, but only scored 11.98 points against his projected 18.35.
- Pointys Prison Pizza failed to reach their projected total, while AJ's Team exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- AJ's Team
- Pointys Prison Pizza
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.