Powered by Automated Insights ???? Gets Late Win Against Full Throttle's Team
- Full Throttle's Team
???? got 22.00 points from the Seattle Seahawks Defense and 17.30 from Brandon Marshall to defeat Full Throttle's Team 99.98 - 87.32. ???? came into the Sunday night game facing a 10.12-point deficit, but scored 30.78 for the comeback. Both sides fell short of hitting their projections, but ???? scored 99.7% of a projected 100.29 points to pick up the win. Full Throttle's Team suffered a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 146.18 - 120.78 loss against p's Marvelous Team. ???? (2-0, 248.66 points) shifts into second place while Full Throttle's Team (0-2, 208.10 points) goes to eighth place.
Smooth Moves by ????
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 22.00 points.
- Brandon Marshall ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 17.30 points.
- With 13.00 points versus a projected 8.72, Matt Prater exceeded his scoring projection by 49.1%.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, ???? was still able to win.
- ???? got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Full Throttle's Team
- Left Alex Smith on the bench, where he led the matchup in scoring with 22.62 points.
- At the DEF position, Full Throttle's Team got outscored by ???? 22.00 - 8.00.
- Full Throttle's Team was dominated at the TE position, scoring 0.30 points versus the 10.40 for ????.
- Even though Full Throttle's Team lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Ray Rice fell short of his scoring projection with 2.50 points, just 18.6% of his projected 13.41.
- ???? would be 2-0 if they played Full Throttle's Team every week.
- Besides Full Throttle's Team, ???? would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, ???? would have defeated Full Throttle's Team 148.68 - 120.78.
- If ???? had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-3.
- Full Throttle's Team would have lost to six other teams besides ???? this week.
- If they played every team every week, Full Throttle's Team would be 8-10.
- With the loss, Full Throttle's Team now has had both of their losses come via comebacks.
- ???? covered the 4.46-point spread, winning by 12.66 points.
- With 87.32 points, Full Throttle's Team ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Randall Cobb was on the losing team, but still had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.80 points.
- In the loss, LeSean McCoy had the fourth-highest RB score in the league this week with 16.70 points.
- Blair Walsh tried to help Full Throttle's Team in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 46.0%, scoring 12.00 points versus an 8.22-point projection.
- Despite being on the winning team, Colin Kaepernick, who had the highest projected points in the matchup, fell short of scoring projections with 8.78 points against a projected 19.52.
- Although ???? won, they got little help from Reggie Bush, who only put up 6.90 points of a projected 12.77.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Full Throttle's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.