Powered by Automated Insights Pointys Prison Pizza Comes from Behind to Squeak By AJ's Team, Tacks On Fifth Consecutive Win
- Pointys Prison Pizza
- AJ's Team
Pointys Prison Pizza (7-4, 1,057.10 points) edged AJ's Team (7-4, 1,151.84 points) 85.00 - 84.20, led by Rashad Jennings with 20.80 points and Chris Johnson who scored 20.40. Pointys Prison Pizza came into the Sunday games already in front 24.80 - 15.00. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind by 2.90. Pointys Prison Pizza closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 11.90 points from Rob Gronkowski.
Smooth Moves by Pointys Prison Pizza
- The 11.90 points scored by Rob Gronkowski was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- Added Rashad Jennings, who scored 20.80 points to lead the team.
- Chris Johnson scored 20.40 points, which ranked fifth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Pointys Prison Pizza was still able to win.
- Both of the RBs starting for Pointys Prison Pizza exceeded their point expectations.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by AJ's Team
- Made a mistake in not starting Michael Floyd, who ranked sixth in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 187.8%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- The TE position was a letdown for AJ's Team, where they were outscored 11.90 - 1.20 by Pointys Prison Pizza.
- After a season-low 7.20 points against a projected 17.44, Jamaal Charles has scored below his projection in four straight games.
- The New England Patriots Defense scored a season-low 3.00 points, 33.6% of their projected 8.93, which is their lowest percentage of the year.
- AJ's Team had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- If Pointys Prison Pizza played AJ's Team every week, they would be 5-6 this season.
- Pointys Prison Pizza would have beaten only two other teams besides AJ's Team this week.
- Pointys Prison Pizza would have defeated AJ's Team 88.14 - 78.08 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as AJ's Team, Pointys Prison Pizza would be 5-4.
- If Pointys Prison Pizza had played every team in the league each week, they would be 58-41.
- AJ's Team would have lost to six other teams besides Pointys Prison Pizza this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Pointys Prison Pizza, AJ's Team would be 7-2.
- If they played every team every week, AJ's Team would be 63-36.
- Pointys Prison Pizza has won five straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 0.80 points.
- The RBs on Pointys Prison Pizza collectively had their best week of the season with 41.20 points.
- Pointys Prison Pizza had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for AJ's Team.
- AJ's Team falls to 0-2 in close games this season, remaining winless.
- Pointys Prison Pizza improves to 1-3 in close games this season.
- Pointys Prison Pizza had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 85.00 points.
- AJ's Team is in first place, the 10th week that they have sat atop the standings.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Pointys Prison Pizza
- AJ's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.