Powered by Automated Insights Full Throttle's Team Upsets ????, Evens Series
- Full Throttle's Team
Full Throttle's Team recorded the second-highest point total in the league this week and upset ???? 108.98 - 97.52, overcoming a 31.48-point spread. Full Throttle's Team (4-7) sits just two games back of ???? (6-5), but point totals show a much bigger gap, 1,117.94 - 901.72. The stunner was an answer to a 99.98 - 87.32 comeback by ???? in Week 2. The result might have been even worse, Full Throttle's Team had two starters score zero points.
Smooth Moves by Full Throttle's Team
- LeSean McCoy had the best RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season with 27.00 points.
- With 23.88 points against a projected 18.44, Matthew Stafford ranked ninth in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in five straight games.
- 7 of the 9 starters on Full Throttle's Team exceeded their projected points.
- With 20.80 points, Ray Rice ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 12.10 points scored by Larry Fitzgerald was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by ????
- Steven Hauschka, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 7.27-point projection with 13.00 points.
- Reggie Bush was last on the team in scoring with 3.40 points, 20.4% of his projected 16.68, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- The RBs on ???? let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Full Throttle's Team 47.80 - 9.90.
- Steve Smith scored 6.20 points against a projected 8.69 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- The 4.20 points scored by Brandon Marshall was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 36.9% of his 11.38 projected points this week.
- If Full Throttle's Team played ???? every week, they would be 2-9 this season.
- Full Throttle's Team would have beaten seven other teams besides ???? this week.
- If they played the same schedule as ????, Full Throttle's Team would be 2-7.
- If Full Throttle's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 32-67.
- In addition to Full Throttle's Team, ???? would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Full Throttle's Team would have lost to ???? 87.84 - 76.26 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Full Throttle's Team, ???? would be 5-4.
- If they played every team every week, ???? would be 62-37.
- ???? has lost five times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- ???? underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 97.52 points against a projected 108.98 this week.
- Although ???? lost, they did put up the 10th-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The win by Full Throttle's Team snapped a four-game losing streak.
- The RBs on ???? collectively had their worst week of the season with only 9.90 points.
- With a combined 47.80 points from their RBs, Full Throttle's Team got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Two of the starters for Full Throttle's Team scored higher than the leading scorer for ????.
- ???? remains winless in upset games this season, falling to 0-3.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Full Throttle's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.