Powered by Automated Insights ???? Smokes Killeen Vipers, Delivers an Early-Season Message
- Killeen Vipers
???? smashed Killeen Vipers 148.68 - 95.26 while also putting up the highest score this week. ???? played very well and put up 43.7% more than their projected 103.48 points, while Killeen Vipers fell just short of projections and scored 91.4% of a projected 104.24. Robert Griffin III led Killeen Vipers with 21.56 points while Jason Witten racked up 19.00. ???? kicks off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for first place. Killeen Vipers opens at 0-1 and in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by ????
- The 30.68 points scored by Colin Kaepernick ranked third in the league this week.
- With 29.10 points, Adrian Peterson had the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- With 25.10 points, Reggie Bush ranked second in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 16.40 points, Brandon Marshall ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- ???? saw the majority of their starters (6 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Killeen Vipers
- Did not start Andrew Luck, who led the team in scoring with 24.92 points.
- It was a bad week at RB for Killeen Vipers, who was outscored at the position 54.20 - 15.20 by ????.
- Killeen Vipers had only 4 of their 9 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- The 2.60 points scored by Stevan Ridley was just 20.0% of his 13.03-point projection.
- ???? would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- ???? would have had to score 75.51 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Killeen Vipers would have lost to five other teams besides ???? this week.
- If Killeen Vipers had scored 22.09 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- ???? had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Killeen Vipers.
- ???? won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 53.42 points.
- ???? got a combined 54.20 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Jason Witten put up the fourth-best TE score in the league with 19.00 points this week.
- Killeen Vipers could not pull out the win, but Darren McFadden did perform well with the eighth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 12.60 points.
- Andre Johnson exceeded his projected point total by 53.7% in the loss, scoring 14.60 points against a projected 9.50.
- ???? beat their projected points, while Killeen Vipers fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Killeen Vipers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.