Powered by Automated Insights 4 Girls and Me Snatches Win from Hokie Chick, Moves Up to Sixth Place
- 4 Girls and Me
- Hokie Chick
4 Girls and Me (2-2, 290.43 points) beat Hokie Chick (1-3, 255.58 points) 85.16 - 70.97 in a matchup with four lead changes. They also put up the highest point total this week. Hokie Chick was the first to put up points and by Sunday was already out in front 13.00 - 0. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind by 17.05. The lead shifted direction again on Sunday night, and Hokie Chick went up by a 1.17-point margin. 4 Girls and Me closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by 4 Girls and Me
- Drew Brees scored the most points of any player on 4 Girls and Me this season with 32.36.
- The 15.00 points scored by the Buffalo Bills Defense outpaced their 6.05-point scoring projection by 147.9%.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, 4 Girls and Me was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Hokie Chick
- Montee Ball has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 1.20 points against a projected 4.38 this week.
- After a season-low 3.55 points against a projected 9.59, Alfred Morris has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The 0.65 points scored by BenJarvus Green-Ellis was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 13.2% of his 4.93 projected points this week.
- Even though Hokie Chick lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Did not take Graham Gano (0 points) out of the starting lineup this week.
- 4 Girls and Me would be 3-1 if they played Hokie Chick every week.
- 4 Girls and Me would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- 4 Girls and Me would have defeated Hokie Chick 97.04 - 72.35 had they played each other last week.
- 4 Girls and Me would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Hokie Chick.
- 4 Girls and Me would be 31-21 if they played every team every week.
- Besides 4 Girls and Me, Hokie Chick would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as 4 Girls and Me, Hokie Chick would be 1-2.
- Hokie Chick would be 24-28 if they played every team every week.
- The 85.16 points scored by 4 Girls and Me was the highest in the league this week and the ninth-highest in the league this season.
- Although Hokie Chick lost, they did put up the fourth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The WRs on Hokie Chick collectively had their best week of the season with 17.35 points.
- Jimmy Graham scored 17.00 points, the sixth-highest TE score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Hokie Chick.
- 4 Girls and Me got the win while also beating point expectations. They are 2-0 when exceeding their projected points this year. Hokie Chick falls to 1-1 when scoring above their projected points.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- Tom Brady performed well in the loss, ranking ninth in the league in scoring with a season-high 18.22 points.
- Torrey Smith did his best in the loss, ranking sixth among all WRs in the league with 14.30 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- 4 Girls and Me
- Hokie Chick
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.