Powered by Automated Insights In It To Win It Drops the Hammer on Brandon's Team, Adds To Their Pain
- In It To Win It
- Brandon's Team
In It To Win It accumulated the highest point total this season, trashing Brandon's Team 160.34 - 98.08. Brandon's Team has had a string of bad luck lately after losing their third in a row. Brandon's Team was coming off a 100.04 - 65.04 loss against Lights Out Football and saw their scoring improve dramatically this week. Adding insult to injury, Brandon's Team got goose eggs from both Doug Martin and Frank Gore. Brandon's Team (3-6, 801.64 points) drops to seventh place while In It To Win It (7-2, 968.18 points) remains in second place.
Smooth Moves by In It To Win It
- With 30.10 points, T.Y. Hilton had the second-highest WR score of the week and the fourth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Jimmy Graham scored 23.60 points, the highest TE score of the week and the eighth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Zac Stacy had the best RB score of the week and the second-highest RB score in the league this season with 29.80 points.
- With 23.70 points, Adrian Peterson ranked 10th in the league in scoring.
- Made the right move in benching Jarrett Boykin, who had 1.50 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on In It To Win It.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Brandon's Team
- Even though Brandon's Team lost, only 2 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Brandon's Team tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Matt Bryant, who had 4.00 points. He had a projected total of 9.29 points and this week was the fourth straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- Steve Smith could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 54.1% of his 9.61-point projection with 5.20 points.
- If In It To Win It played Brandon's Team every week, they would be 7-2 this season.
- In It To Win It would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- In It To Win It would have defeated Brandon's Team 94.90 - 65.04 had they played each other last week.
- In It To Win It would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as Brandon's Team.
- In It To Win It would be 57-24 if they played every team every week.
- Brandon's Team would have lost to three other teams besides In It To Win It this week.
- Brandon's Team would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as In It To Win It.
- Brandon's Team would be 35-46 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the six losses for Brandon's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- In It To Win It scored the highest number of points in the league this season with 160.34.
- The margin of victory of 62.26 points was the largest in the league this week and fourth-biggest in the league this season.
- With a combined 53.50 points from the RB position, In It To Win It got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- Brandon's Team scored 98.08 points and lost. It is the eighth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- The RBs on Brandon's Team collectively had their worst week of the season with only 0 points.
- In It To Win It won in a blowout. They are now 3-1 in blowouts matchups this season.
- It was the worst loss of the season for Brandon's Team, with the margin of victory coming in at 62.26 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- In It To Win It
- Brandon's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.