Powered by Automated Insights In It To Win It Comes Back to Beat The Chrons to Grab Second Place
- In It To Win It
- The Chrons
Down 39.06 on Sunday night, In It To Win It came back, taking down The Chrons 95.00 - 71.56. In It To Win It got 24.30 points from Jordy Nelson and 19.30 from Knowshon Moreno. The Chrons has failed to meet expectations for three consecutive weeks, managing only 81.1% of their projected points in this matchup. The Chrons was led by Peyton Manning with 24.86 points and the San Francisco 49ers Defense who scored 12.00. Each team left something on the table as In It To Win It had one starter turn in zero points and The Chrons also had one. In It To Win It (6-2, 807.94 points) climbs into second place and The Chrons (5-3, 754.16 points) stays in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by In It To Win It
- Acquired Mason Crosby, who exceeded his scoring projection by 96.8%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Knowshon Moreno led all RBs in the league this week with 19.30 points.
- Jordy Nelson ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 24.30 points, his highest output of the season.
- Adrian Peterson scored 14.30 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Starter Rueben Randle put up a zero, but In It To Win It still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Chrons
- Marcel Reece, who The Chrons picked up this week, scored below his 2.60-point projection with 1.00 point.
- 7 of the starters on The Chrons underperformed versus their projections.
- The 5.10 points scored by Hakeem Nicks fell short of his 9.74-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- It was a poor performance for The Chrons at WR, where they were outdone by In It To Win It 33.20 - 9.30.
- It was a bad week at RB for The Chrons, who was outscored at the position 33.60 - 12.20 by In It To Win It.
- If In It To Win It played The Chrons every week, they would be 6-2 this season.
- Besides The Chrons, In It To Win It would have defeated six other teams this week.
- In It To Win It would be 6-1 if they played the same schedule as The Chrons.
- In It To Win It would be 48-24 if they played every team every week.
- The Chrons would have lost to four other teams besides In It To Win It this week.
- Had they played each other last week, In It To Win It would have lost to The Chrons 76.94 - 64.40.
- If they played the same schedule as In It To Win It, The Chrons would be 5-2.
- The Chrons would be 34-38 if they played every team every week.
- In It To Win It won by scoring 95.00 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- In It To Win It underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 95.00 points against a projected 115.29 this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Michael Vick had a season-low 0.30 points against a projected 21.69 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- In It To Win It did not cover the 27.08-point spread, winning by 23.44 points.
- The 9.30 total points by the WRs on The Chrons was their lowest WR output this season.
- With 71.56 points, The Chrons had their lowest output of the season.
- In It To Win It remains undefeated in comeback games this season, improving to 3-0.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on In It To Win It, which got 33.60 points from the position.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- In It To Win It
- The Chrons
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.