Powered by Automated Insights Team DDay Tramples In It To Win It, Takes Over First Place
- Team DDay
- In It To Win It
Team DDay (5-2, 812.60 points) swaps first place with In It To Win It (5-2, 712.94 points), trashing them 92.68 - 64.40. They were led by Eddie Lacy who got 16.80 points while Tony Romo scored 14.88. These two teams are tied for first place with 5-2 records, but Team DDay has a clear lead in points, 812.60 - 712.94. The beatdown was the fourth blowout of the year for Team DDay.
Smooth Moves by Team DDay
- Steven Hauschka scored 13.00 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- Eddie Lacy led the matchup in scoring with 16.80 points, his highest output of the season.
- The 14.20 points scored by Demaryius Thomas was the fifth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Team DDay was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by In It To Win It
- Acquired and started the Tennessee Titans Defense, which scored 2.00 points, the fewest of any player in the matchup.
- In It To Win It had 8 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- In It To Win It fell short at the K position, getting outscored 13.00 - 5.00 by Team DDay.
- The 5.60 points scored by Adrian Peterson was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 30.9% of his 18.14 projected points this week.
- Josh Gordon scored a season-low 2.10 points, 18.7% of his projected 11.24, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- If Team DDay played In It To Win It every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Team DDay would have beaten six other teams besides In It To Win It this week.
- If they played the same schedule as In It To Win It, Team DDay would be 6-0.
- If Team DDay had played every team in the league each week, they would be 51-12.
- Besides Team DDay, In It To Win It would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Team DDay would have lost to In It To Win It 98.28 - 96.90.
- In It To Win It would be 5-1 if they played the same schedule as Team DDay.
- If they played every team every week, In It To Win It would be 41-22.
- Team DDay had the week's largest margin of victory (28.28 points) for the fourth time this season.
- The 92.68 points by Team DDay was their lowest winning score of the season.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by In It To Win It.
- With 64.40 points, In It To Win It had their lowest output of the season.
- Antonio Gates scored 3.10 points against a projected 9.92 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Although Team DDay won, it was no thanks to Reggie Wayne, who scored 5.00 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Team DDay remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 4-0.
- In It To Win It lost in a blowout. They are now 2-1 in blowout matchups this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team DDay
- In It To Win It
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.