Powered by Automated Insights In It To Win It Beats the Pants Off Steel Curtain to Claim the Top Spot in the League
- In It To Win It
- Steel Curtain
In It To Win It registered the second-highest score of the week on the way to their third win in as many matchups when they eviscerated Steel Curtain 98.28 - 63.54. Since the streak started in Week 4, In It To Win It has moved from third place to take the top spot. They also have the second-highest scoring output in the league at 108.09 points per matchup. In It To Win It started one player with zero points while Steel Curtain served up two goose eggs, meaning both teams left points off the scoreboard. Steel Curtain falls to seventh place with a 3-3 record. In It To Win It has now blown through DEATH SCYTHE (113.74 - 93.78) and steven's Team (106.34 - 84.90).
Smooth Moves by In It To Win It
- Knowshon Moreno had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 28.40 points.
- Jordy Nelson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 17.30 points.
- Starter Jimmy Graham put up a zero, but In It To Win It still won.
- Josh Gordon exceeded scoring projections by 27.2%, with 12.60 points against a projected 9.91.
- In It To Win It won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Steel Curtain
- Bilal Powell scored 5.00 points against a projected 8.64 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The WRs on Steel Curtain let them down, resulting in a 34.20 - 2.10 difference at the position.
- Steel Curtain had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- It was a season-low 1.10 points for Marques Colston this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 12.2% of a projected point total of 9.04.
- Steel Curtain had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- In It To Win It would be 5-1 if they played Steel Curtain every week.
- Besides Steel Curtain, In It To Win It would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, In It To Win It would have defeated Steel Curtain 106.34 - 61.72.
- If they played the same schedule as Steel Curtain, In It To Win It would be 4-1.
- If In It To Win It had played every team in the league each week, they would be 39-15.
- Besides In It To Win It, Steel Curtain would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Steel Curtain would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as In It To Win It.
- If they played every team every week, Steel Curtain would be 20-34.
- Steel Curtain lost by the biggest margin of the week for the first time this season.
- The margin of victory was the ninth-largest in the league this season.
- With the win, In It To Win It has a three-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- In It To Win It had their lowest winning score of the season with 98.28 points.
- Steel Curtain got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 2.10 points this week.
- In It To Win It ups their record in blowout matchups to 2-0.
- With 36.70 points, In It To Win It got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- After the beating, Steel Curtain is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-2.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- In It To Win It
- Steel Curtain
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.