Powered by Automated Insights In It To Win It Rallies Against steven's Team, Drops Them into Fourth Place
- In It To Win It
- steven's Team
In It To Win It (4-1, 550.26 points) beat steven's Team (3-2, 506.28 points) 106.34 - 84.90, led by Philip Rivers with 21.44 points and Knowshon Moreno who scored 21.00. In It To Win It scored first and went into Sunday in front 14.60 - 0. They lost the handle after the early Sunday games and trailed 72.70 - 51.30. However, by the end of Sunday night In It To Win It took the lead for good.
Smooth Moves by In It To Win It
- The 21.00 points by Knowshon Moreno was the highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 21.44 points scored by Philip Rivers ranked ninth in the league this week.
- The 14.60 points scored by Josh Gordon was the fifth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 13.50 points, Jimmy Graham had the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- In It To Win It had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
Toyota Missed Opportunities by steven's Team
- steven's Team tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- With 11.50 points, Matt Forte had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 79.9% of his 14.39 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Stephen Gostkowski had a season-low 7.00 points against a projected 8.32 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- steven's Team was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- With 4.30 points, Larry Fitzgerald scored only 45.9% of his 9.37 projected point total.
- If In It To Win It played steven's Team every week, they would be 3-2 this season.
- Besides steven's Team, In It To Win It would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, In It To Win It would have defeated steven's Team 113.74 - 110.12.
- If they played the same schedule as steven's Team, In It To Win It would be 4-0.
- If In It To Win It had played every team in the league each week, they would be 31-14.
- Besides In It To Win It, steven's Team would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as In It To Win It, steven's Team would be 3-1.
- If they played every team every week, steven's Team would be 25-20.
- In It To Win It put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- With 84.90 points, steven's Team had their lowest output of the season.
- steven's Team got a combined 30.00 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Eddie Royal scored 0.60 points against a projected 5.96 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- With the win, In It To Win It remains undefeated in comeback games this season, improving to 2-0.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for steven's Team.
- In the loss, Russell Wilson ranked seventh in the league in scoring with a season-high 23.60 points.
- steven's Team could not pull out the win, but Jamaal Charles did perform well with the third-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 18.50 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- In It To Win It
- steven's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.