Powered by Automated Insights Darryl's Dandy Team Gets Win over In It To Win It
- Darryl's Dandy Team
- In It To Win It
Darryl's Dandy Team (second place, 2-1, 333.36 points) knocks In It To Win It (2-1, 330.18 points) out of the league's top spot after beating them 117.54 - 95.24. DeMarco Murray led the way with 26.30 points while the Chicago Bears Defense scored 25.00. Darryl's Dandy Team met their projections and scored 8.5% more than their projected 108.33 points, while In It To Win It fell just short of projections and got 93.7% of a projected 101.60. Jimmy Graham led In It To Win It with 25.40 points while Michael Vick racked up 17.94. With Jermichael Finley delivering zero points for Darryl's Dandy Team, the result might have been even worse.
Smooth Moves by Darryl's Dandy Team
- The Chicago Bears Defense had 25.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- DeMarco Murray had 26.30 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The 17.50 points scored by Calvin Johnson was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Jermichael Finley, Darryl's Dandy Team was still able to win.
- Blair Walsh exceeded scoring projections by 20.2%, with 10.00 points against a projected 8.32.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by In It To Win It
- In It To Win It left the 22.80 points scored by Josh Gordon on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 170.9%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- In It To Win It picked up Eddie Royal, who then fell short of his 6.93-point projection by scoring 3.40 points.
- In It To Win It had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Darryl's Dandy Team and were outscored 30.90 - 14.90.
- At the DEF position, In It To Win It got outscored by Darryl's Dandy Team 25.00 - 10.00.
- Darryl's Dandy Team would be 2-1 if they played In It To Win It every week.
- Darryl's Dandy Team would have beaten six other teams besides In It To Win It this week.
- Darryl's Dandy Team would have defeated In It To Win It 128.86 - 125.42 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as In It To Win It, Darryl's Dandy Team would be 1-1.
- If Darryl's Dandy Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-10.
- In It To Win It would have lost to four other teams besides Darryl's Dandy Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Darryl's Dandy Team, In It To Win It would be 1-1.
- If they played every team every week, In It To Win It would be 16-11.
- In It To Win It scored 95.24 points and lost. It is the fifth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Darryl's Dandy Team won by 22.30 points, covering the 6.73-point spread.
- Chris Johnson scored 9.10 points against a projected 12.96 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Jimmy Graham performed well in the loss, ranking fifth in the league in scoring with a season-high 25.40 points.
- Adrian Peterson was a bright spot for In It To Win It in the loss with 15.50 points, the eighth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Andre Johnson had a season-low 3.60 points in the win against a projected 11.83 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- The 35.40 points put up by the RBs on Darryl's Dandy Team was the second-highest combined score by a team's RBs this week.
- Although In It To Win It lost, the Minnesota Vikings Defense played well, bringing in 20.5% more points than was projected (10.00 points against a projected 8.30).
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Darryl's Dandy Team
- In It To Win It
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.