Powered by Automated Insights The Chrons Gets Victory Against Tom T.'s Team and Stays Undefeated in the Series
- The Chrons
- Tom T.'s Team
The Chrons beat Tom T.'s Team 123.08 - 108.34 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Peyton Manning got 31.78 points and was the difference. It was a drop-off from his 36.76 points in the last matchup with Tom T.'s Team. The Chrons scores a lot against Tom T.'s Team, and has a 124.22-point average score in the series. This is 144.7% of their overall season average. This is the closest win for The Chrons in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Tom T.'s Team 125.36 - 99.42 in Week 5.
Smooth Moves by The Chrons
- The 17.00 points scored by Matt Prater was the highest K score of the week and is the fifth-highest K score in the league this season.
- With 31.78 points, Peyton Manning ranked fourth in the league in scoring this week and had the fifth-highest score of any player on The Chrons this season.
- Marcel Reece scored 22.10 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 17.70 points, Eric Decker ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Brandon Myers scored 8.60 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Tom T.'s Team
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 16.80 points scored by BenJarvus Green-Ellis on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 111.8%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- The 4.20 points scored by Victor Cruz fell short of his 9.84-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Alfred Morris had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 3.10 points and recorded only 26.6% of his 11.66-point projection.
- Only 3 of the 9 starters on Tom T.'s Team underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense got a negative score this week with -1.00 point against a projected 9.00.
- The Chrons would be 6-8 if they played Tom T.'s Team every week.
- The Chrons would have beaten seven other teams besides Tom T.'s Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The Chrons would have defeated Tom T.'s Team 118.12 - 83.90.
- The Chrons would be 2-10 if they played the same schedule as Tom T.'s Team.
- If The Chrons had played every team in the league each week, they would be 53-73.
- In addition to The Chrons, Tom T.'s Team would have lost to just one other team this week.
- Tom T.'s Team would be 7-5 if they played the same schedule as The Chrons.
- If they played every team every week, Tom T.'s Team would be 62-64.
- Of the losses Tom T.'s Team has had, eight were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Tom T.'s Team scored 108.34 points and lost. It is the third-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Lamar Miller scored 3.30 points against a projected 9.65 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in five straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, Chris Givens scored 2.10 points against a projected 5.60 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The draft continues to pay off for The Chrons, which got 77.7% of their points from players they drafted.
- The Chrons had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- With a margin of victory of 14.74 points, The Chrons had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- The Chrons got the win while also beating point expectations. They are 6-0 when exceeding their projected points this year. Tom T.'s Team falls to 1-4 when scoring above their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Chrons
- Tom T.'s Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.