Powered by Automated Insights In It To Win It Spanks DEATH SCYTHE to Bring Series Record to 2-0
- In It To Win It
- DEATH SCYTHE
In It To Win It destroyed DEATH SCYTHE 153.48 - 72.80, making it two wins in as many head-to-head matchups. This week, Josh Gordon led the way, getting 38.10 points. It was even more than the 27.04 points Philip Rivers got the last time these teams played. In It To Win It now has a 50.32-point average margin of victory over DEATH SCYTHE. They won 113.74 - 93.78 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by In It To Win It
- Adam Vinatieri had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 20.00 points.
- With 38.10 points, Josh Gordon had the second-highest WR score of the week and the third-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 16.00 points, the Carolina Panthers Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- The 23.68 points scored by Nick Foles ranked eighth in the league this week.
- The 21.10 points scored by Adrian Peterson was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by DEATH SCYTHE
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Cam Newton on the bench. He scored 29.32 points, the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- Should have started Alex Henery, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 6.00 against a projected 8.56.
- Should have started Chris Ivory, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 7.30 against a projected 8.44.
- It was a bad week at RB for DEATH SCYTHE, who was outscored at the position 36.10 - 9.10 by In It To Win It.
- In It To Win It won the K position battle, beating DEATH SCYTHE 20.00 - 1.00.
- If In It To Win It played DEATH SCYTHE every week, they would be 10-3 this season.
- In It To Win It would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, In It To Win It would have defeated DEATH SCYTHE 103.30 - 89.58.
- If they played the same schedule as DEATH SCYTHE, In It To Win It would be 10-1.
- If In It To Win It had played every team in the league each week, they would be 88-29.
- Besides In It To Win It, DEATH SCYTHE would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- DEATH SCYTHE would be 7-4 if they played the same schedule as In It To Win It.
- If they played every team every week, DEATH SCYTHE would be 59-58.
- This was the second time this season that DEATH SCYTHE lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- The 153.48 points scored by In It To Win It was the highest in the league this week and the second-highest in the league this season.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this season.
- The RBs on DEATH SCYTHE collectively had their worst week of the season with only 9.10 points.
- With a combined 47.50 points from their WRs, In It To Win It got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Two of the starters for In It To Win It scored higher than the leading scorer for DEATH SCYTHE.
- Despite being on the winning team, T.Y. Hilton scored 4.60 points against a projected 7.89 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- In It To Win It is now 6-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last four such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- In It To Win It
- DEATH SCYTHE
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.