Powered by Automated Insights steven's Team Drops the Hammer on The Chrons to Even Series
- steven's Team
- The Chrons
steven's Team clobbered The Chrons 115.30 - 57.22 while also putting up the second-highest point total this week. The Chrons (5-6) sits just two games back of steven's Team (7-4), but point totals show a much bigger gap, 1,063.98 - 908.32. The beatdown was an answer to a 108.58 - 90.28 loss to The Chrons in Week 2. Adding insult to injury, The Chrons had a starter score zero points (Chris Givens).
Smooth Moves by steven's Team
- 7 of the 9 starters on steven's Team exceeded their projected points.
- Vincent Jackson had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 22.50 points.
- Matt Forte had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 18.50 points.
- With 12.10 points, Larry Fitzgerald ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- With 11.20 points, Greg Olsen ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Chrons
- Left Robert Griffin III on the bench, where he ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 23.96 points.
- Left the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense on the bench, where they scored 16.00 points and beat their projected point total by 242.8%, the third-highest percentage in the league this week.
- With 5.30 points against a projected 9.28, Trent Richardson did not meet his projection for the seventh straight game.
- Hakeem Nicks has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 5.00 points against a projected 7.98 this week.
- Eric Decker has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 7.10 points versus a projected 10.06.
- If steven's Team played The Chrons every week, they would be 7-4 this season.
- steven's Team would have beaten seven other teams besides The Chrons this week.
- steven's Team would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as The Chrons.
- If steven's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 58-41.
- Besides steven's Team, The Chrons would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, steven's Team would have lost to The Chrons 62.20 - 50.48.
- If they played the same schedule as steven's Team, The Chrons would be 4-5.
- The Chrons would be 37-62 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the six losses for The Chrons this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Three of the starters for steven's Team scored higher than the leading scorer for The Chrons.
- The Chrons scored 57.22 points against a projected 76.42 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last six weeks in a row.
- Despite being on the winning team, Jamaal Charles had a season-low 7.20 points against a projected 17.44 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- The 58.08-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for steven's Team and sixth-largest in the league this season.
- With the big loss, The Chrons remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-2.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on steven's Team, which got 43.80 points from the position.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for The Chrons, as they have now dropped four in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- steven's Team
- The Chrons
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.