Powered by Automated Insights Tom T.'s Team Ekes Out Win Against In It To Win It, Moves to Seventh Place
- Tom T.'s Team
- In It To Win It
Tom T.'s Team (4-7, 930.26 points) edged In It To Win It (8-3, 1,157.12 points) 79.68 - 76.72, led by Andrew Luck with 18.38 points and Nick Novak who had 12.00. Heading into Sunday, Tom T.'s Team was in front 18.38 - 4.40. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 16.54. Tom T.'s Team took the lead back during the late Sunday games and held on for the victory.
Smooth Moves by Tom T.'s Team
- Made the right move in benching Lance Moore, who had 0.30 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on Tom T.'s Team.
- With 9.30 points, Alfred Morris ranked 10th in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 9.30 points scored by Vernon Davis was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Nick Novak exceeded scoring projections by 25.0%, with 12.00 points against a projected 9.60.
- Tom T.'s Team won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by In It To Win It
- Picked up Nick Folk, who scored 2.00 points against his projected 6.66.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- In It To Win It got outscored 12.00 - 2.00 by Tom T.'s Team at the K position.
- With 6.50 points versus a projected 16.17, Adrian Peterson scored only 40.2% of his projected point total.
- The RBs on In It To Win It both fell short of their projected points.
- If Tom T.'s Team played In It To Win It every week, they would be 4-7 this season.
- Tom T.'s Team would have beaten four other teams besides In It To Win It this week.
- Tom T.'s Team would be 6-3 if they played the same schedule as In It To Win It.
- If Tom T.'s Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 49-50.
- In It To Win It would have lost to four other teams besides Tom T.'s Team this week.
- Tom T.'s Team would have lost to In It To Win It 112.22 - 72.52 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tom T.'s Team, In It To Win It would be 5-4.
- If they played every team every week, In It To Win It would be 70-29.
- Even though In It To Win It lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Tom T.'s Team.
- In It To Win It got a combined 14.40 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- At 2.96 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- In It To Win It saw their three-game win streak come to an end.
- Despite being on the winning team, Danny Woodhead scored 3.70 points against a projected 10.42 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- In games that are close, Tom T.'s Team is now 3-1, including wins in their last three such matchups.
- The draft continues to pay off for Tom T.'s Team, which got 79.3% of their points from players they drafted.
- Tom T.'s Team won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tom T.'s Team
- In It To Win It
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.