Powered by Automated Insights newtnewt Smokes Oh Me So Horny! to Claim League's Top Spot
- Oh Me So Horny!
newtnewt picked up their third win in as many matchups when they smashed Oh Me So Horny! 129.68 - 74.38, recording the highest point total this week. They've climbed from fourth place to take over first since the beginning of the streak in Week 4. They also have the highest scoring output in the league at 109.34 points per matchup. Adding insult to injury, Oh Me So Horny! got zero points from the Houston Texans Defense. Oh Me So Horny! slides to eighth place with a 2-4 record. newtnewt has recently knocked over I NEED MONEY!!! (102.04 - 97.44) and Baka69ers (106.44 - 78.16).
Smooth Moves by newtnewt
- The third-highest RB score of the week and the ninth-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 24.80 points.
- Picked up Brandon Jacobs, who beat his scoring projection by 195.5%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
- Made a good move in sitting Ryan Mathews this week. He brought in 10.20 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- 7 of the 9 starters on newtnewt exceeded their projected points.
- Jordy Nelson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 17.30 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Oh Me So Horny!
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from newtnewt and were outscored 40.60 - 9.80.
- It was a season-low 1.20 points for Torrey Smith this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 10.4% of a projected point total of 11.55.
- Greg Olsen scored a season-low 1.90 points, 24.4% of his projected 7.78, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Oh Me So Horny! got a zero from the Houston Texans Defense after expecting a projected 5.88-point total.
- newtnewt would be 4-2 if they played Oh Me So Horny! every week.
- newtnewt would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- newtnewt would have defeated Oh Me So Horny! 106.44 - 102.56 had they played each other last week.
- newtnewt would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as Oh Me So Horny!.
- If newtnewt had played every team in the league each week, they would be 48-18.
- Besides newtnewt, Oh Me So Horny! would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Oh Me So Horny! would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as newtnewt.
- Oh Me So Horny! would be 32-34 if they played every team every week.
- The margin of victory of 55.30 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
- This was the second time this season that Oh Me So Horny! lost by the week's biggest margin.
- The 129.68 points scored by newtnewt was the highest in the league this week and the fifth-highest in the league this season.
- newtnewt topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the fifth time.
- With a combined 48.20 points from the RB position, newtnewt got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- The 9.80 total points by the WRs on Oh Me So Horny! was their lowest WR output this season.
- Oh Me So Horny! has now lost three games in a row.
- The win was the third in a row for newtnewt.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Oh Me So Horny!
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.