Powered by Automated Insights Roid Ragers Waxes Big ol' TDs! who Drops Fourth in a Row
- Roid Ragers
- Big ol' TDs!
Roid Ragers got 23.00 points from Stevan Ridley and 18.40 from DeSean Jackson to easily dispatch Big ol' TDs!, 106.44 - 72.72. Big ol' TDs! is starting to unravel after losing their fourth in a row. Matthew Stafford led Big ol' TDs! with 25.52 points while the Seattle Seahawks Defense brought in 11.00. Adding insult to injury, Big ol' TDs! had two starters score zero points (Cecil Shorts III and Sean McGrath). Roid Ragers (5-1, 644.42 points) remains in second place and Big ol' TDs! (1-5, 493.38 points) stays down in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Roid Ragers
- Stevan Ridley had 23.00 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- DeSean Jackson had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.40 points.
- Josh Gordon exceeded scoring projections by 26.9%, with 12.60 points against a projected 9.93.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Roid Ragers was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Big ol' TDs!
- Big ol' TDs! left the 15.20 points scored by Andre Ellington on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 163.4%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Big ol' TDs! traded for Marques Colston, who then fell short of his 9.04-point projection by scoring 1.10 points.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Roid Ragers and were outscored 40.20 - 9.80.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Big ol' TDs!.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Roid Ragers would be 5-1 if they played Big ol' TDs! every week.
- Roid Ragers would have beaten seven other teams besides Big ol' TDs! this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Roid Ragers would have defeated Big ol' TDs! 102.92 - 93.30.
- If they played the same schedule as Big ol' TDs!, Roid Ragers would be 3-2.
- If Roid Ragers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 44-22.
- Big ol' TDs! would have lost to nine other teams besides Roid Ragers this week.
- Big ol' TDs! would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as Roid Ragers.
- Big ol' TDs! would be 15-51 if they played every team every week.
- Roid Ragers beat their scoring projection for the fifth time this season by scoring 106.44 points against a projected 93.57. They have now overachieved four weeks in a row.
- The 33.72-point win by Roid Ragers beat the 8.27-point spread.
- Big ol' TDs! got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 17.40 points this week.
- Big ol' TDs! had their lowest output of the season with 72.72 points.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense scored 11.00 points against a projected 7.17 in the loss and has now beaten their projection in three straight games.
- Roid Ragers remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Big ol' TDs! has now lost four games in a row.
- After the beating, Big ol' TDs! is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-3.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Roid Ragers
- Big ol' TDs!
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.