Powered by Automated Insights Maximus MN Puts the Kibosh on H-Pack Houston, Tacks On Third Straight Win
- Maximus MN
- H-Pack Houston
Maximus MN picked up their third straight win when they defeated H-Pack Houston 89.14 - 62.72. They got a boost from Alshon Jeffery, who got the third-highest score this week. The streak is the result of some high scoring by Maximus MN, who owns the fourth-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 105.44 points per matchup. H-Pack Houston goes to 1-4 and slides to 12th place. Maximus MN is in third place having also recently knocked over Big ol' TDs! (91.54 - 75.70) and PhoKit (113.08 - 82.58).
Smooth Moves by Maximus MN
- Nabbed Alshon Jeffery, who beat his scoring projection by 261.7% to lead the matchup in scoring.
- Maximus MN won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, Maximus MN still won.
- Maximus MN had to contend with four of their bench players not playing this week and they were still able to get the win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by H-Pack Houston
- Left Brent Celek on the bench, where he scored 10.70 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 131.6%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Should have started Randall Cobb, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting WR with 10.70 against a projected 11.93.
- Lost the matchup despite getting Maximus MN on their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Colin Kaepernick has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 9.92 points against a projected 17.61 this week.
- It was a beating at QB for H-Pack Houston, as they were outscored 19.94 - 9.92 by Maximus MN.
- If Maximus MN played H-Pack Houston every week, they would be 5-0 this season.
- Maximus MN would have beaten only two other teams besides H-Pack Houston this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Maximus MN would have defeated H-Pack Houston 113.08 - 85.48.
- Maximus MN would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as H-Pack Houston.
- If Maximus MN had played every team in the league each week, they would be 36-19.
- H-Pack Houston would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- H-Pack Houston would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Maximus MN.
- H-Pack Houston would be 12-43 if they played every team every week.
- H-Pack Houston scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- H-Pack Houston scored 62.72 points against a projected 75.63 and has underachieved for three straight weeks.
- Maximus MN is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning three straight games.
- The loss is the fourth straight for H-Pack Houston and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Maximus MN got a combined 50.60 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for H-Pack Houston.
- Maximus MN won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 1-0 when doing so. H-Pack Houston also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 0-3 in such games.
- H-Pack Houston is in the basement in the standings for the first week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Maximus MN
- H-Pack Houston
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.