Powered by Automated Insights Roid Ragers Grinds Out Win Against Oh Me So Horny!, Climbs to Second Place
- Roid Ragers
- Oh Me So Horny!
Roid Ragers got 19.52 points from Drew Brees and 19.20 from DeSean Jackson to slip by Oh Me So Horny! 103.12 - 102.56. This was anybody's to win, with the 0.56-point margin of victory being the smallest recorded in the league this season. Oh Me So Horny! was led by Dez Bryant with 24.10 points and Matt Ryan who scored 18.76. Oh Me So Horny! got zero points from the Houston Texans Defense, which might have made the difference in the outcome. Roid Ragers (4-1, 538.18 points) climbs into second place while Oh Me So Horny! (2-3, 490.46 points) stays in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Roid Ragers
- The 15.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the fourth-highest K score of the week and is the fifth-highest K score in the league this season.
- The 19.20 points scored by DeSean Jackson was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 14.60 points, Josh Gordon ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 19.52 points scored by Drew Brees led the team, the fourth time that's happened this season.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense exceeded scoring projections by 84.3%, with 15.00 points against a projected 8.14.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Oh Me So Horny!
- Left the Indianapolis Colts Defense on the bench, where they scored 14.00 points and surpassed their scoring projection by 166.2%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Traded for Willis McGahee but left him on the bench, where he scored 13.20 points against a projected 7.11.
- Oh Me So Horny! lost despite having only 2 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Oh Me So Horny! got a zero from the Houston Texans Defense after expecting a projected 12.44-point total.
- Marshawn Lynch scored only 76.1% of his 14.06-point projection, with 10.70 points.
- Roid Ragers would be 4-1 if they played Oh Me So Horny! every week.
- Besides Oh Me So Horny!, Roid Ragers would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Roid Ragers would have defeated Oh Me So Horny! 119.92 - 110.94.
- If they played the same schedule as Oh Me So Horny!, Roid Ragers would be 1-3.
- If Roid Ragers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 36-19.
- Oh Me So Horny! would have lost to just three other teams besides Roid Ragers this week.
- Oh Me So Horny! would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Roid Ragers.
- If they played every team every week, Oh Me So Horny! would be 30-25.
- At 0.56 points, the margin of victory was the smallest in the league this season.
- Roid Ragers topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the fourth time.
- Although Oh Me So Horny! lost, they did put up the fifth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Oh Me So Horny! got a combined 48.90 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Roid Ragers beat their projected points and now have a 3-1 record when beating their projection, while Oh Me So Horny! falls to 1-2 when exceeding their expected point total.
- In the loss, Dez Bryant ranked sixth in the league in scoring with a season-high 24.10 points.
- Although Roid Ragers won, Darren Sproles scored a season-low 4.10 points and only reached 40.1% of his projection, his lowest such percentage this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Jordan Cameron scored a season-low 3.60 points, just 41.2% of a projected 8.73, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Roid Ragers
- Oh Me So Horny!
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.