Powered by Automated Insights Gunslingers Overwhelms Big ol' TDs!, Moves Up to Sixth Place
- Big ol' TDs!
Gunslingers registered the highest score of the season to crush Big ol' TDs! 135.28 - 92.90. Big ol' TDs! has had a string of bad luck lately after losing their third in a row. Big ol' TDs! was led by Chris Johnson with 14.00 points and Garrett Hartley who scored 14.00. Gunslingers (2-3, 504.42 points) climbs into sixth place while Big ol' TDs! (1-4, 420.26 points) crawls into 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Gunslingers
- The 16.00 points scored by Matt Prater was the third-highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- The Arizona Cardinals Defense had 24.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Grabbed Julius Thomas, who scored 24.20 points to lead the matchup.
- Picked up Austin Pettis, who beat his scoring projection by 179.3%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up Sam Bradford, who beat his scoring projection by 30.9%, with 21.28 points against a projected 16.26.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Big ol' TDs!
- Left Jacquizz Rodgers on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 17.80 points, beating his scoring projection by 102.0%, which also led the team.
- Traded for and started Alex Smith, who then scored below his 16.46-point projection with 9.80 points.
- Brandon Myers was last on the team in scoring with 3.50 points against a projected 6.50 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- David Wilson has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 7.60 points against a projected 10.19 this week.
- At the DEF position, Big ol' TDs! got outscored by Gunslingers 24.00 - 9.00.
- Gunslingers would be 3-2 if they played Big ol' TDs! every week.
- Gunslingers would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Gunslingers would have defeated Big ol' TDs! 127.32 - 85.16.
- If they played the same schedule as Big ol' TDs!, Gunslingers would be 1-3.
- If Gunslingers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-26.
- Besides Gunslingers, Big ol' TDs! would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Big ol' TDs! would be 0-4 if they played the same schedule as Gunslingers.
- If they played every team every week, Big ol' TDs! would be 14-41.
- Five of the starters for Gunslingers scored higher than the leading scorer for Big ol' TDs!.
- With 135.28 points, Gunslingers had the highest score of any team in the league this season.
- Gunslingers got a combined 37.70 points from their TEs, the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this season.
- This was the second time this season that Big ol' TDs! lost by the week's biggest margin.
- The margin of victory was the fourth-largest in the league this season.
- In the loss, Big ol' TDs! had the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season with 92.90 points.
- With a record of 0-2, Big ol' TDs! is winless in blowout matchups.
- With the big win, Gunslingers improves to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Big ol' TDs!
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.