Powered by Automated Insights Big ol' TDs! Picks Up Win Against H-Pack Houston to Capture Seventh Place
- Big ol' TDs!
- H-Pack Houston
Big ol' TDs! logged the highest point total they've scored this season to beat H-Pack Houston 101.48 - 94.10. This win was revenge for a Week 1 104.18 - 74.16 upset loss to H-Pack Houston. Colin Kaepernick led H-Pack Houston with 23.40 points while the Denver Broncos Defense racked up 14.00. Big ol' TDs! (5-7, 1,059.48 points) climbs into seventh place while H-Pack Houston (2-10, 963.44 points) stays locked in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Big ol' TDs!
- Danny Woodhead had 19.00 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Kendall Wright had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 16.30 points.
- Coby Fleener scored 11.50 points to rank fifth among TEs in the league this week.
- Matthew Stafford led the team in scoring for the eighth time this season with 20.48 points.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Big ol' TDs! exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by H-Pack Houston
- With 1.50 points, Joique Bell was last on the team in scoring and got only 20.0% of his 7.49 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- H-Pack Houston was dominated at the TE position, scoring 4.10 points versus the 11.50 for Big ol' TDs!.
- H-Pack Houston lost despite having only 3 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 4.80 points, Pierre Garcon scored only 44.6% of his 10.76 projected point total.
- Big ol' TDs! would be 7-5 if they played H-Pack Houston every week.
- Besides H-Pack Houston, Big ol' TDs! would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Big ol' TDs! would have defeated H-Pack Houston 95.18 - 86.78 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as H-Pack Houston, Big ol' TDs! would be 4-6.
- Big ol' TDs! would be 55-77 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Big ol' TDs!, H-Pack Houston would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Big ol' TDs!, H-Pack Houston would be 3-7.
- If they played every team every week, H-Pack Houston would be 34-98.
- Luck has not been with H-Pack Houston, as four of their 10 losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 7.38 points.
- Big ol' TDs! had their highest score of the season with 101.48 points.
- Phil Dawson scored 9.00 points against a projected 7.14 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- Big ol' TDs! overachieved in the win, improving to 4-3 when beating their projected points this season, while H-Pack Houston falls to 1-4 when scoring above their projected points.
- H-Pack Houston is in last place in the standings, the eighth week that they have found themselves there this season.
- In the loss, Colin Kaepernick ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 23.40 points.
- In the loss, Steven Jackson had the ninth-highest RB score in the league this week with 13.90 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Big ol' TDs!
- H-Pack Houston
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.