Powered by Automated Insights PhoKit Pulls Off Comeback over Big ol' TDs! for Fifth in a Row
- Big ol' TDs!
Faced with a 12.18-point deficit, PhoKit pulled off a 97.92 - 95.18 comeback on Sunday night. They were led by Calvin Johnson, whose 29.90 points were the third-highest point total in the league this week. With the win, PhoKit secures a playoff spot. PhoKit has become a very tough matchup after winning their last five. Big ol' TDs! (4-7, 958.00 points) drops to ninth place while PhoKit (9-2, 1,219.10 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by PhoKit
- With 29.90 points, Calvin Johnson had the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 7.00 points scored by Rob Housler, who PhoKit picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 4.80 by 45.8%.
- The 11.00 points scored by Nick Novak outpaced his 8.88-point scoring projection by 23.9%.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, PhoKit was still able to win.
- PhoKit got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Big ol' TDs!
- Andre Ellington was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below his projection for the third time this season with 1.30 points against a projected 10.98.
- Cecil Shorts III has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 2.20 points versus a projected 9.47.
- Danny Woodhead scored 3.70 points against a projected 10.42 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Big ol' TDs! lost despite having only 3 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- If PhoKit played Big ol' TDs! every week, they would be 10-1 this season.
- Besides Big ol' TDs!, PhoKit would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- PhoKit would have defeated Big ol' TDs! 124.90 - 72.06 had they played each other last week.
- PhoKit would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as Big ol' TDs!.
- If PhoKit had played every team in the league each week, they would be 93-28.
- Besides PhoKit, Big ol' TDs! would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as PhoKit, Big ol' TDs! would be 3-7.
- If they played every team every week, Big ol' TDs! would be 46-75.
- The 97.92 points by PhoKit was their lowest winning score of the season.
- PhoKit topped their point expectations for the fifth week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the eighth time.
- PhoKit is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning five straight games.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by Big ol' TDs!.
- The margin of victory of 2.74 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Big ol' TDs! performed better versus expectations than PhoKit and still lost.
- Big ol' TDs! falls to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- PhoKit improves to 1-1 in close games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Big ol' TDs!
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.