Powered by Automated Insights Oh Me So Horny! Steals One from H-Pack Houston to Move into Seventh Place
- Oh Me So Horny!
- H-Pack Houston
Oh Me So Horny! (4-7, 1,003.82 points) beat H-Pack Houston (2-9, 869.34 points) 96.36 - 86.78, led by Marshawn Lynch with 24.30 points and Harry Douglas who scored 19.40. Oh Me So Horny! scored first and went into Sunday in front 4.00 - 0. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 0.44. Oh Me So Horny! closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 11.20 points from Greg Olsen.
Smooth Moves by Oh Me So Horny!
- The 24.30 points scored by Marshawn Lynch ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week and fifth for any player on Oh Me So Horny! this season.
- Benched Joe Flacco, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 10.48 points.
- The 19.40 points scored by Harry Douglas was the fifth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 11.20 points, Greg Olsen had the fifth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Oh Me So Horny! was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by H-Pack Houston
- Joique Bell, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 6.58-point projection with 15.70 points.
- Steven Jackson scored 6.50 points against a projected 10.09 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Oh Me So Horny! saw their RBs beat those on H-Pack Houston 30.50 - 14.90.
- H-Pack Houston had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 2.60 points versus a projected 8.63, Golden Tate scored only 30.1% of his projected point total.
- Oh Me So Horny! would be 8-3 if they played H-Pack Houston every week.
- Oh Me So Horny! would have beaten six other teams besides H-Pack Houston this week.
- If they played the same schedule as H-Pack Houston, Oh Me So Horny! would be 7-3.
- If Oh Me So Horny! had played every team in the league each week, they would be 58-63.
- H-Pack Houston would have lost to eight other teams besides Oh Me So Horny! this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Oh Me So Horny! would have lost to H-Pack Houston 82.54 - 60.60.
- H-Pack Houston would be 1-9 if they played the same schedule as Oh Me So Horny!.
- If they played every team every week, H-Pack Houston would be 29-92.
- Luck has not been with H-Pack Houston, as three of their nine losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Each of the four wins for Oh Me So Horny! this season have been comeback victories.
- The 9.58-point win by Oh Me So Horny! beat the 3.47-point spread.
- The win by Oh Me So Horny! snapped a three-game losing streak.
- Eric Decker did little to help Oh Me So Horny!, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 7.10 points against a projected 10.07.
- Despite being on the winning team, the Indianapolis Colts Defense scored 4.00 points against a projected 6.78 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- With the loss, H-Pack Houston remains winless in comeback games this season, falling to 0-3.
- H-Pack Houston ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Oh Me So Horny!
- H-Pack Houston
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.