Powered by Automated Insights Baka69ers Picks Up Win Against Craig's Choice Team, Hands Them Third Straight Defeat
- Craig's Choice Team
Craig's Choice Team had trouble scoring points this week and lost to Baka69ers 91.02 - 79.92. Craig's Choice Team has had a bad run and is on a three-game losing streak. Craig's Choice Team was coming off an 82.02 - 60.86 loss against Team Shasta and saw their scoring increase this week. Craig's Choice Team (4-7, 914.88 points) sinks into 10th place and Baka69ers (3-8, 978.00 points) remains mired in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Baka69ers
- Sat Marvin Jones, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 0.80.
- Took the Baltimore Ravens Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 3.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- With 18.50 points, Matt Forte ranked eighth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 11.20 points scored by Antonio Gates was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Jerricho Cotchery scored 10.80 points to beat his projected point total by 217.6%, which led the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Craig's Choice Team
- Craig's Choice Team had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 6.50 points scored by Adrian Peterson was just 40.2% of his 16.17-point projection.
- The RBs on Craig's Choice Team both fell short of their projected points.
- Baka69ers would be 7-4 if they played Craig's Choice Team every week.
- Besides Craig's Choice Team, Baka69ers would have beaten only three other teams this week.
- Baka69ers would be 4-6 if they played the same schedule as Craig's Choice Team.
- If Baka69ers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 52-69.
- Craig's Choice Team would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Baka69ers would have lost to Craig's Choice Team 60.86 - 55.66 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Baka69ers, Craig's Choice Team would be 0-10.
- Craig's Choice Team would be 38-83 if they played every team every week.
- Craig's Choice Team has lost seven times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Craig's Choice Team scored 79.92 points against a projected 91.80 and underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last seven weeks in a row.
- Craig's Choice Team had the league's lowest score of the week for the second time this season.
- Baka69ers won by scoring 91.02 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- The win by Baka69ers snapped a six-game losing streak.
- Although Baka69ers won, it was no thanks to the Green Bay Packers Defense, which scored 6.00 points and has now scored below their projection in three straight weeks.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Craig's Choice Team, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- Craig's Choice Team got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 7.50 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Craig's Choice Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.