Powered by Automated Insights Roid Ragers Spanks Gunslingers, Starts Season Strong
- Roid Ragers
Roid Ragers got 21.48 points from Drew Brees and 20.00 from Larry Fitzgerald to thrash Gunslingers, 106.78 - 73.80. Roid Ragers beat expectations and put up 12.2% more than their projected 95.20 points, while Gunslingers performed poorly and got just 72.5% of a projected 101.86. Gunslingers was led by Russell Wilson with 15.50 points and Steve Smith who scored 11.10. Roid Ragers starts off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for fifth place. Gunslingers opens at 0-1 and in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Roid Ragers
- Drew Brees had 21.48 points to lead the matchup in scoring.
- Larry Fitzgerald scored 20.00 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 16.40 points, DeSean Jackson ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Jordan Cameron scored 16.80 points and beat his scoring projection by 189.2%, which led the matchup.
- Roid Ragers saw the majority of their starters (6 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Gunslingers
- 8 of the starters on Gunslingers underperformed versus their projections.
- Maurice Jones-Drew could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 32.1% of his 14.03-point projection with 4.50 points.
- Both of the starting RBs scored below their projected points.
- Roid Ragers would have beaten six other teams besides Gunslingers this week.
- If Roid Ragers had scored 24.49 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides Roid Ragers, Gunslingers would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Gunslingers would have needed an additional 57.47 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- Four of the starters for Roid Ragers scored higher than the leading scorer for Gunslingers.
- The 32.98-point margin of victory by Roid Ragers was the third-biggest win in the league this week.
- With 73.80 points, Gunslingers ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- Although Gunslingers lost, Steve Smith played well, bringing in 25.1% more points than was projected (11.10 points against a projected 8.87).
- Stevan Ridley failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 2.60 points of his projected 13.02.
- Roid Ragers exceeded their scoring expectations while Gunslingers failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Roid Ragers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.